ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Trying to register on visa4uk

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

oceancat

Trying to register on visa4uk

Post by oceancat » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:43 am

Hi,

i have been trying to set up an account on visa4uk and after putting in a few details on the register page and submitted it says i will get an email to validate the account but i never get any email, i have setup 2 accounts with 2 different email address but i never receive the email to validate the account so it won't leave me in,

Any ideas what the problem is?

chrisck77
Newly Registered
Mexico

Re: Trying to register on visa4uk

Post by chrisck77 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:45 pm

I'm having the exact same problem when trying to register last Friday.
The FAQ's say about the compatible browsers to use, which are quite old versions of chrome or firefox, or previous IE 7,8,9,10. Proving difficult to install the old versions, especially on windows 10. Only managed to install the older version of firefox and still doesn't work.
I wouldn't have thought its because of that, because it does say account register and just don't get the email. Did you use one of the older versions of the internet browsers to register?