ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asking about An Extender EEA Family person

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Babar bakhtiar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Asking about An Extender EEA Family person

Post by Babar bakhtiar » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:51 pm

Helli ... could anyone please tell me that My father is an EEA national .. and its been 5 years he call us over in the uk we applied for uk permanent Rasidence ... but still my 5 Years EEA visaa Expering in january ... i Already Applied My wife visa about couple of years ago but they refuse it saying that you independ on your dad and do not hold An EEA Residance ... My main question is that Can my father ( which is an EEA National )apply My wife visaa behalf of his self ??? Or She Can get Entry In the uk As daugter in law ???

Thanks alot

Casa

Re: Asking about An Extender EEA Family person

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Babar bakhtiar wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:51 pm
Helli ... could anyone please tell me that My father is an EEA national .. and its been 5 years he call us over in the uk we applied for uk permanent Rasidence ... but still my 5 Years EEA visaa Expering in january ... i Already Applied My wife visa about couple of years ago but they refuse it saying that you independ on your dad and do not hold An EEA Residance ... My main question is that Can my father ( which is an EEA National )apply My wife visaa behalf of his self ??? Or She Can get Entry In the uk As daugter in law ???

Thanks alot
Why have you opened a new topic when you are already receiving advice in your original thread?

Please continue to post there
eea-route-applications/ask-about-spouse ... l#p1689222
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.