ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR rejected - Ex wife ID missing

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

javierrojas
Newly Registered
Mexico

EEA PR rejected - Ex wife ID missing

Post by javierrojas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:13 pm

Dear members
I am in big trouble.
I met my ex in the US in 2006 and started living together. She is Portuguese/Brazilian. She moved to the UK in 2012 and started working here. She applied for me as a fiance and I got entry clearance as a fiance in April 2013. I came to the UK in April 2013 and we registered our marriage. I applied for residence card in October 2013. I was granted residence card in November 2013 valid till November 2018.
We had some problems so we started living separately since March 2017 and we filed divorced in July 2018. I applied for my PR without her ID as she refused to give me her ID or any of her work documents. I mentioned that in the covering letter but today I received their reply saying that they have rejected my application as I did not provide her original passport. I provided the copy but not original. I have not been given any right of appeal and I have been told that I can reapply. I really do not know what to do. We are not on talking terms as we are having divorce, how can the Home Office expect me to produce her original passport? I do not have her work history or
Any help from the member will be highly appreciated. I am clueless and don't know what to do.

Rojas

javierrojas
Newly Registered
Mexico

Re: EEA PR rejected - Ex wife ID missing

Post by javierrojas » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:28 am

Anyone please.....