ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settled Status for EU citizens in the UK

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cassandra
Newly Registered

Settled Status for EU citizens in the UK

Post by cassandra » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:06 am

Where on the Government's website is the application form for this please? This might be a silly question, but despite intensive search - I cannot find it!

My phone does not have NFC function, so I cannot do the biometric enrolment requirements myself. Could I use someone else's phone and then attach the result to an online application?

If this is not possible, do I have to send the online application first to receive a registration number with which I go to either an immigration center or my closest main post office? Or can I just go there and queue?

Many thanks for your help.

mia777

Re: Settled Status for EU citizens in the UK

Post by mia777 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:03 pm

If you can borrow an Android device from someone you can download the app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... Office.ho1) and start the application from there.

No data is stored on the device and the application continues online after the relevant data is collected using the app.