ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Avishek
Newly Registered
India

Help

Post by Avishek » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:09 am

Hi i m avishek .i hv eea family member card 5 years. My wife is from Slovakia .we living in uk 2013 to 2019 together more than 5 years. We hv one daughter she is 2 years 5 months. Actually my wife went fr a holiday one week in Germany to visit her family with my daughter after one week she start msg m I dont want to cum back in London . She start asking m money I sent her in account after tht she again said I want more money as a husband I will send her . She start day by day more money send I need then I request her to pls cum back London u just go fr one week holiday n now u start ignore m excuses m etc becz I stop sending her money I said to her pls don't do that it's not possible I will send u money everyday becz I m paying money fr house council tax gas electricity other utilities bills also try to understand and after tht she start ignore m stop talking to m don't show m baby wan ever I ask her pls I want to talk to m baby she don't show m baby to m on watsup and Facebook after few weeks she start block m and after tht she said u don't give m money I don't want to talk to u n don't show u baby I request her a lot but she block m all contact. Then I try to call her mum her sister brother they all make excuses they abused m and after tht they also block m . Suddenly her mum text m in messenger she asking me fr money and she said if u don't give m money I will report u to home office to cancel ur visa send us money if u want to see ur daughter . N I request her mum if u don't take responsibility to m daughter y u keeping m wife n m daughter there pls send her back I book ticket to London she said never u don't seee ur baby now anymore they all start threatening m abuse m in phone msg m . I will try to go germany see m daughter twice but they said don't cum if u cum we report u to the police n send to u India back I m worried abut m daughter how is she there?? So I don't go there I get scared my self I really don't know wat I do ? I take sum advice to citizens advice bureau or solicitor they said it's risk to go there germany to see ur daughter becz of ur wife family do anything to u .she only text m fr money and block m if I send her money she show a daughter to m otherwise she make excuses she start ther smoking which she don't do here in London She start taking alcohol she cum late nit house baby she left her mum house she start sending m pic with another person every time wan ever she unblock m . It's really hurting m day by day . She abuse front her family everyone and ask m money . I don't know how I can see m daughter . My daughter is sick wan I see her last few days before they all family members smoking in the house in dining table wan i request her pls our daughter is sick she is coughing so much u all pls go outside fr smoke then they start laughing on m n I send her money fr get sum syrup fr her u know wat she did . She took tht money don't buy coughed syrup fr her she went fr shisha luounge with friends wan I see her post on her satus I text her pls our daughter need mum ur making party outsit late nit friends then she block.m I m worried abut m daughter to much pls if anyone can help m abut this I really need it I don't hv here family I don't tell all stories to mum back home country she text m few days before to boo ticket I pay fr her 500£ taxi +ticket germany to London emergency ticket n she make many excuses to m after wards she said mum is cumin then she change statements after 2 hours she said boom ticket fr m friend my mum no cum after 4 hours she said book ticket fr m sister m friend no cumin and the last sage said m mum don't like I go back to London with m daughter u go alone I accept everything I request her just give m one hour to see m daughter pls u can go back to the airport to Germany she said let see in nit u try to text her call her she start ignore m becz I send her sum money to get sumthing fr m daughter but she again used tht money to club with friends nit different men's she block m n I didn't sleep whole night to wake her I moarning taxi guys is waiting fr her outsit his door she didn't open door I call his friend he said I don't know abut her she switched off tht phone n again lie to m play with m felling love emotions n I m very excited tht day to see m daughter after 5 months but she play with m n she still doin same things with m I don't know wat I do . Which way I choose fr m n m daughter life . I don't see my family's past 8 years I know the pain distance relationship with parents she do all the time this things to m wan ever she go to see her family I can't stop her becz family important fr everyone becz I don't meet m family I believe her many time same tings to m I always forgive her I blindly believe her pls help m anyone I need help

Obie
Ireland

Re: Help

Post by Obie » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:05 am

When did you marry and start residing in the UK and how long did she work in UK for?

This is really bad.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Avishek
Newly Registered
India

Post by Avishek » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:38 am

We married in 2013 and she continuously work until 2018 October

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:48 am

Do you have those evidence in your possession?

NatCam
Georgia

Post by NatCam » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:18 pm

She ran away?
Why not approach your embassy? I mean if you're desperate to see your child they may assist you.

Avishek
Newly Registered
India

Post by Avishek » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:51 pm

Obie wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:48 am
Which kind of evidence do I need to show I hv question can I apply my pr in this case becz I m eligible to apply fr pr at tht 5 years period do I need her original I'd passport to send with my all documents

Avishek
Newly Registered
India

Post by Avishek » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:56 pm

NatCam wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:18 pm
She ran away?
Why not approach your embassy? I mean if you're desperate to see your child they may assist you.
I went to sum of advice bueruo they said mother hv more right in uk to get custody fr child I m felling very hopeless m self I Speak sum of solicitor but they said it's long process and u hv to pay nearly 5000£ 8000£

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:18 pm

Avishek wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:51 pm
Obie wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:48 am
Which kind of evidence do I need to show I hv question can I apply my pr in this case becz I m eligible to apply fr pr at tht 5 years period do I need her original I'd passport to send with my all documents
Yes you possibly need her ID and work documents, otherwise you will not succeed.

You need to sort out your Permanent issues and then make an application to bring her to the UK.

Avishek
Newly Registered
India

Post by Avishek » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:38 am

Thnxs obie . But I hv check my all documents last five years living together utility bills working paper Aswell but I just hv only photo I'd passport copy her original card I don't hv and I don't hv authority to keeep her passport With m . It is nit possible if I can send her passport copy with her other documents does its help fr m to succeed my application

Avishek
Newly Registered
India

Post by Avishek » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:13 am

Hi obie can pls give m information abut eea application for indefinite leave to remain if I apply Did I hv to send my wife original id or home office accepted my wife eea passport photo copy

Avishek
Newly Registered
India

Post by Avishek » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:13 am

Avishek wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:38 am
Thnxs obie . But I hv check my all documents last five years living together utility bills working paper Aswell but I just hv only photo I'd passport copy her original card I don't hv and I don't hv authority to keeep her passport With m . It is nit possible if I can send her passport copy with her other documents does its help fr m to succeed my application

Avishek
Newly Registered
India

Post by Avishek » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:14 am

Avishek wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:13 am
Hi obie can pls give m information abut eea application for indefinite leave to remain if I apply Did I hv to send my wife original id or home office accepted my wife eea passport photo copy

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:15 am

Avishek wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:14 am
Avishek wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:13 am
Obie is not logged-on to the forum 24 hours a day! Re-posting the same request multiple times won't get s response any quicker :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:47 am

Thanks Casa for your brilliant observations. Unfortunately one cannot be expected to reply as speedily as members will expect or be on forum on a 24 hours basis, otherwise rents, utility, internet bills will not be paid and hence will be unable to reply, bit of a catch 22 situation, and hence a balance is required.

The Home Office require the ID, unless the discretion under Regulation 42 is exercised, and for that to happen, you will need alternative evidence and cogent reason why original could not be provided.