ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT !!HELP!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SophieMelissa
Newly Registered

EEA FAMILY PERMIT !!HELP!!

Post by SophieMelissa » Tue May 14, 2019 10:20 am

Hi everyone, I really need some help!

I am Sophie, for the past 8 years I have lived and worked in Spain. I am ENGLISH. I have been with my ECUADORIAN un married partner for the past 7 years, we have two children who were born in Spain but I got them
British nationality. I moved back to England in January with my two children. On the 30th of April I flew back to Spain to go with my partner to TSL CONTACT CENTRE IN MADRID, for his biometric appointment for our EEA family permit / Surinder sign.
Documents we provided:
Proof of cohabitation.
A letter from our children’s nursery in Spain
Children’s birth certificates
“Libro de familia”
My partners wage slips
My employment history in Spain
My wageslips from the uk
45 family photos
My and our children’s British
Bank statements

My partner received an email saying that his application is at a DMC. And my mother received a phone call asking a few questions.
Today is 14 days since we submitted his biometrics and we are very very nervous.

Will having two British children help his application?

I look forward to hearing about other people’s experiences.

Thank you!!

jmedina
Mood:
Argentina

Re: EEA FAMILY PERMIT !!HELP!!

Post by jmedina » Tue May 14, 2019 6:58 pm

I am not sure if Surinder Singh applies for unmarried partners. It clearly states on eligibility "spouse (husband or wife) or civil partner".
Did you get any advice before applying?

Obie
Ireland

Re: EEA FAMILY PERMIT !!HELP!!

Post by Obie » Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 am

jmedina wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:58 pm
I am not sure if Surinder Singh applies for unmarried partners. It clearly states on eligibility "spouse (husband or wife) or civil partner".
Did you get any advice before applying?
Yes it does apply. The regulations has been amended to include extended family members.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors