ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Pensioner living in the UK, sponsoring non EEA family members

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Guy121
Newly Registered
Mood:

EU Pensioner living in the UK, sponsoring non EEA family members

Post by Guy121 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:24 am

Hi there

An EEA pensioner who lives in the UK, can he/she sponsor non EEA family members to come and live in the UK?

If yes where can I find guidance for this please. i.e requirments and procedures etc

Kind regards

secret.simon

Re: EU Pensioner living in the UK, sponsoring non EEA family members

Post by secret.simon » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:36 am

How are the family members related to the EU pensioner? How old are the family members?

Does the EU pensioner have British citizenship? If yes, how and when was it acquired?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:54 am

Of utmost importance, is where did this person retired? Was it in the UK or elsewhere?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:28 am

@Obie

Please advise if he was retired in EU what will be the chances? And if EU Pensioner receiving pension in UK from EU and from UK (State pension)
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:29 am

Family members Children over 21 and grand children under 21.

Wife as well.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }