ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP ! my eu family permit rejected.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Re: PLEASE HELP ! my eu family permit rejected.

Post by hrak1978 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:05 am

Please apply before court hearing, my mistake in the last post.

Please do it asap.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

Richard W
- thin ice -

Post by Richard W » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:15 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:49 pm
With having marriage certificate you can 100% apply for eu settlement scheme.
A marriage of convenience is not good enough for the EUSS. The HO appears to have already decided that Blackjack123's marriage is a marriage of convenience. You are assuming that the records for the administration of the EEA Regulations and of the EUSS are not shared.

Blackjack123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Blackjack123 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:48 am

Richard W wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:15 pm
hrak1978 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:49 pm
With having marriage certificate you can 100% apply for eu settlement scheme.
A marriage of convenience is not good enough for the EU Settlement Scheme. The HO appears to have already decided that Blackjack123's marriage is a marriage of convenience. You are assuming that the records for the administration of the EEA Regulations and of the EU Settlement Scheme are not shared.
Do you think it's better to wait till court hearing?

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:39 am

I am not assuming at all. How can you say and on what grounds you are saying that i am assuming.

I helped in 17 cases all were in the same situation but under euss they were accepted.

So this is not ASSUMPTION at all.

May be you are assuming as you havent done any case
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:40 am

I would highly recommend you to apply and do it before hearing.

Richard W
- thin ice -

Post by Richard W » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:35 am

hrak1978 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:39 am
I helped in 17 cases all were in the same situation but under EU Settlement Scheme they were accepted.
What was the problem with getting an RC, PRC or DCPR in these cases? If they were refused because the EEA sponsor's status as a 'qualified person' was not accepted, then they means nothing in this context. If they were refused because the case worker was not satisfied that the marriage was not a marriage of convenience, then you have a valid point.

Blackjack123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Blackjack123 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:18 am

hrak1978 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:55 am
@blackjack123

I have gone through hell for 3 years because of rubbish solicitors. They always scared me and i was scared alot.

Please tell me your immigration history.

Check my signature what I have written. Twice PR, twice FTT, twice UTT refused and and and my last Upper tribunal was in process when i applied for EU Settlement scheme my solicitor scared me alot. Honestly speaking what else can go wrong when everything was already going wrong. I still have got written confirmation from my solicitor that i am now only eligible for 5 years RC after spending 15 years in this country.

I applied and got my settled status.

My advise to you is dont wait at all please apply asap because EU settlement scheme guys are looking for reason to approve your application and others always doing it opposite.

If you want to apply 5 RC which was refused then apply for PRE Settle status application. Make a simple covering letter and write down your immigration history like when you arrived in UK and what you have applied and do mention that you came to know about this scheme as your hearing is pending.

You only need marriage certificate and one proof of address for 5 years pre settle status.

Do it asap please its my honest advise to you. DON'T WAIT AT ALL.
Thank you so much. EU settlement scheme family permit or pre setteled status which application I should apply?

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:18 pm

Pre settle status.

Family permit is for those who are outside UK

Blackjack123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Blackjack123 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:45 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:18 pm
Pre settle status.

Family permit is for those who are outside UK
Thank you so much