ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving to UK - EU citizens

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jackmaj
Newly Registered
Poland

Moving to UK - EU citizens

Post by Jackmaj » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:57 am

Hello. We are planning to move from Poland to UK with my fiancée and our 2-year-old son. Im 33 and my fiancee 29yo. Last time we were in UK decembre 2019.
My parents and my brother live in the UK, we were visiting them, but unfortunately in 2020 we were not becaus of COVID. I am a C + E driver by profession (I know that there is a high demand for drivers but is not on the list of the greatest demand), I know the language at the communicative level. There are new changes after brexit to move to UK. What will be the best solution for us to move to UK? Pleas help.

vinny

Re: Moving to UK - EU citizens

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:24 pm

Please continue in original topic.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.