ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Holder of EUSS FP can he/she travel after June 2021? And how about those applicant with pending application?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Holder of EUSS FP can he/she travel after June 2021? And how about those applicant with pending application?

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:02 pm

Good afternoon Gurus,

Need advise?

What if a person got EUSS FP and can she/he travel after June 2021 will she/he be allowed?

And those with pending applications?

Please can someone shed some lights on it?

Best regards and wishes.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

kamoe

Re: Holder of EUSS FP can he/she travel after June 2021? And how about those applicant with pending application?

Post by kamoe » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:20 pm

You might be confusing EEA FP and EUSS FP.

June 30th 2021 is the deadline for applying to the Scheme as a EU national, and also the deadline for applying to the EEA FP, and use it to come to the UK, as a non-EU national.

June 30th 2021 has not been communicated as the deadline for applying to EUSS FP, nor as the deadline to arrive in the UK on a EUSS FP. As far as some of us have been able to interpret from the information available, there does not seem to be a deadline for EUSS FP applications or arrival in the UK, and the only clear restriction is that the application to the EU Settlement Scheme needs to be done within 3 months of arrival in the UK (see this post).
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Re: Holder of EUSS FP can he/she travel after June 2021? And how about those applicant with pending application?

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:28 pm

@Kamoe

Much appreciated for the reply and specially on Sunday as I am aware its voluntary but your time is priceless so really grateful.

You are correct to say about confusion, I am/was under the impression that for EEA FP deadline is 30th June 2021 and also for EUSS FP.

A friend of mine's brother application (EUSS FP) is under process which he applied as non eu on behalf of his eu national father. He asked me this and I told him I can ask the Gurus who helped me to get my Settled status as I don't have much info at the moment.

Any update from other gurus will be grately obliged when anyone have time.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }