ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre settle to Settle Biometric re-use

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Pre settle to Settle Biometric re-use

Post by mubashir1981 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:46 pm

Hi everyone,
just want to know. i have pre settle status now going to make settle status i am non EU and already have BRP card can home office reuse my biometric for settle application of they definitely gona ask for again?

if someone know please tell?

meself2
Ireland

Re: Pre settle to Settle Biometric re-use

Post by meself2 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:55 am

There's no way to tell for certain. Best advice is to assume you have to enroll it again.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: Pre settle to Settle Biometric re-use

Post by contorted_svy » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:30 am

You will be told when you apply if you have to enroll for biometrics. In some cases they are reused but hard to know what you will be advised to do.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.