ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea4 enquiry

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

raoul35
Newly Registered

eea4 enquiry

Post by raoul35 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:56 am

hi everybody
i want apply for retention of right of resident after divorced my ex eea wife.
we have been married more then 3 years and living in uk all that period
but thr probleme my ex wife refuse to give me her origenal document(p60,bank statement and her [passport]) because she need it for her to apply next year for PR and she doesn't want take any risk to lose them or delay her application,but instead she agree to give me certified copies for all of them even her passport.

do you think the ho accept certified copies with letter expline why i can't provid the origenal ones.

please help.[/b]

raoul35
Newly Registered

Re: eea4 enquiry

Post by raoul35 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:08 pm

raoul35 wrote:hi everybody
but thr probleme my ex wife refuse to give me her origenal document(p60,bank statement and her [passport]) because she need it for her to apply next year for PR and she doesn't want take any risk to lose them or delay her application,but instead she agree to give me certified copies for all of them even her passport.

do you think the ho accept certified copies with letter expline why i can't provid the origenal ones.

please help.[/b]

ANYONE CAN HELP ME!!!!![/b]

mamag
Newly Registered

Post by mamag » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Why can't you ask her to get you letters from all her employers? that should cover it
raoul35 wrote:

please help.[/b]

raoul35
Newly Registered

Post by raoul35 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:23 am

mamag wrote:Why can't you ask her to get you letters from all her employers? that should cover it
raoul35 wrote:

please help.[/b]

think u for ur reply,do u think if she give me letters from all her employers it enough and what about
her bank statement(which is proof she was living with me)and
her passport in the case HO ask about it.

thank u

daisy81
Newly Registered

Post by daisy81 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:43 am

Raoul35 - you should be fine if you can get your ex to give you letters from her employers and if you apply for PR after you're divorced the HO shouldn't require your ex's passport...that is what I've been told by HO anyway.

My ex won't help me with anything so I have no evidence of him exercising treaty rights in the last 2 years we have been separated but his employer did say I can give the HO their details if they want to contact them they will confirm he has been working with them for the past 5+ years. I will send all documents I can get hold of and hope for the best!