ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Annebee

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by Annebee » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:36 am

k7bs wrote:
Notjustok wrote:
k7bs wrote:Biometric information for non-EEA nationals
Changes in the new form now states that after the April 6 2015 Biometric information is will be mandatory for non-EEA nationals. Does this mean if you have had your Biometric information recorded in the past you won’t have to have them enrolled again? Will they issue you with a BRP (PR) instead of the old fashion vignette in the passport or it will still remain the same?

Mate pls get your fact right. there is no such thing that says Biometric will be taken from non EEA. this only apply to all naturalization applications.
Pretty sure it says exactly that on Page 2 of 127 of the new PR form

See pages 7-12 of this form for further information.https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _04-15.pdf
Ahh , didn't realise there is a new form and I have already printed 2 of the current form to fill in incase I make a mistake.
I plant to post my application on Saturday 4th April, it will get to HO on Tuesday 7th , due to easter Monday holiday.

Should I be using the current form or the new form please?

thithi79
Newly Registered

Post by thithi79 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:26 am

kode wrote:Praise Jah with me... the wait is over!
PR received today (01/04/2015) dated 30/03/2015.
Sent 20/10/2014
I waited for 5months and 12 days.

All the best to all those waiting.
Thats great news Kode. Enjoy your new status!
knopik83 do you have any news? Hopefully yours should come out very soon!
T

k7bs

Post by k7bs » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:56 am

Ahh , didn't realise there is a new form and I have already printed 2 of the current form to fill in incase I make a mistake.
I plant to post my application on Saturday 4th April, it will get to HO on Tuesday 7th , due to easter Monday holiday.

The HO traditionally works with the date on the form for EEA style applications.
But remember if you decide to use the new form it attracts new fees!
Article 50 triggered: What happens next? What Brexit means for EEA nationals.

k7bs

Post by k7bs » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:21 am

k7bs wrote:Biometric information for non-EEA nationals
Changes in the new form now states that after the April 6 2015 Biometric information is will be mandatory for non-EEA nationals. Does this mean if you have had your Biometric information recorded in the past you won’t have to have them enrolled again? Will they issue you with a BRP (PR) instead of the old fashion vignette in the passport or it will still remain the same?
My answers have been found on https://www.gov.uk/government/news/chan ... categories
This is to help anyone who has the same query :D

knopik83

Post by knopik83 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:04 am

hi there .....

applied 28 october ...still waiting

Annebee

Post by Annebee » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:01 am

k7bs wrote:

The HO traditionally works with the date on the form for EEA style applications.
Is this gge date I that I put down on the declaration page ?

I don't mind the extra £10 to be honest . So if I use the new form and sign it with today's date.. That gets rejected?

I just want to use the form that won't come back.

knopik83

Post by knopik83 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:02 pm

called ho again asking how big is a chance they hold my ap over 6 month. They said sometimes it is happening. No explanation why though. I have a strong feeling they are going to hold it for more than 6 month as it s been 5 ish already.
I asked if they going to notify my if it s going to take longer and he said yes. Once is pasted 6 month they should send me a letter....REALLY???? Like I would not notice myself it s been over the time now!! ridiculous

I am extremely annoyed as I stuck at my job can not plan holidays etc... :evil: :oops: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Good luck for those who s waiting...

k7bs

Post by k7bs » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:35 pm

Annebee wrote:
k7bs wrote:

Is this gge date I that I put down on the declaration page ?

I don't mind the extra £10 to be honest . So if I use the new form and sign it with today's date.. That gets rejected?

I just want to use the form that won't come back.
The increase in the fees should cover the cost of the BRP and yes the date you put down under the declaration. To be safe you can use the new form and date it 6th April and you will be good to go.

kode
Newly Registered

Post by kode » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:57 am

Thanks thithi79.

marvellous
Newly Registered

Post by marvellous » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:06 pm

I, have retain my right of residence after divorce, now I want to apply for permanent residence but I'm not really sure if I still
need to send all my sponsor documents, because on the new form they says if you have been issued resident card on the basis of retaining your right of residence you don't need to send your sponsor activities in uk, but they still reserve the right to ask for more information. Please what can I do?

jumpingzombie

Post by jumpingzombie » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:10 am

My timeline as follows;

21/01/15:Application(previous form:EEA4) with the supporting documents including my passport, my husband's PR card as EEA citizen and his ID issued by his country posted as the recorded delivery.

22/01/15 : The application was received by HO.
23/01/15 : The fee £55 was taken.
about a week later : Received a reference letter.
about a week later : Received COA with a permission to work.
sometime later : Received another reference letter, exactly the same one as before, only the issued date is different :roll:
10/03/15 : Requested to return my passport.
20/03/15 : Received my passport.
01-05/04/15 : Travel abroad.

Then, I've been waiting...
Actually, I requested my passport return 5 years ago as well, after applying for the 5years RC.
I remember I was waiting exactly for 6months to receive the RC,so it may be sometime in July to get the PR??

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:10 pm

marvellous wrote:I, have retain my right of residence after divorce, now I want to apply for permanent residence but I'm not really sure if I still
need to send all my sponsor documents, because on the new form they says if you have been issued resident card on the basis of retaining your right of residence you don't need to send your sponsor activities in uk, but they still reserve the right to ask for more information. Please what can I do?
If you have completed five years after retain right of residence then you can sent your own 5 year documents and you don't have to sent your ex paper work.
If you are applying on the basis of mix five years with time spend as a spouse/partner of eea national then you have to sent your ex documents as well.

marvellous
Newly Registered

Post by marvellous » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:54 pm

On 10 of April 2015 it will be 5 years we got married and divorced absolute on July 2014 retaining right on October 2014, may be I should just send all the document for me and my ex back again.

marvellous
Newly Registered

Post by marvellous » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:02 pm

Imshzd wrote:
marvellous wrote:I, have retain my right of residence after divorce, now I want to apply for permanent residence but I'm not really sure if I still
If you have completed five years after retain right of residence then you can sent your own 5 year documents and you don't have to sent your ex paper work.
If you are applying on the basis of mix five years with time spend as a spouse/partner of eea national then you have to sent your ex documents as well.
On 10 of April 2015 it will be 5 years we got married and divorced absolute on July 2014 retaining right on October 2014, may be I should just send all the document for me and my ex back again

Annebee

Post by Annebee » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:24 am

marvellous wrote:
Imshzd wrote:
On 10 of April 2015 it will be 5 years we got married and divorced absolute on July 2014 retaining right on October 2014, may be I should just send all the document for me and my ex back again
In my opinion, I won't even miss sending my ex - treaty documents and proof of cohabitation "again".

I know it states on the new form that you shouldn't if you have been previously issued with a residence card on the basis of retained rights.
But! the requirements for ROR doesn't ask to see proof ex proof exercising treaty rights from the date of marriage, it only required proof that the ex eea was exercising treaty right during the period of divorce. So I question the information on that new form which isn't very properly designed but only cumbersome.

Submit all your ex's docs again to avoid any misunderstandings :)

Boris89

Post by Boris89 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:37 am

Is anyone applied in January 2015 ?
can you please sher your timeline ?

many thanks
B

akz

Post by akz » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:24 am

Boris89 wrote:Is anyone applied in January 2015 ?

many thanks
B
Still waiting Boris, i think end of April should come.
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

thithi79
Newly Registered

Post by thithi79 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:05 am

akz wrote:
Boris89 wrote:Is anyone applied in January 2015 ?

many thanks
B
Still waiting Boris, i think end of April should come.
akz
Hi
Applied 18th December 14 for EE3(spouse) and EEA4(Myself).
Ref Letter received 23rd Dec14.
CoA Received 10 Jan 15 and dated 07th Jan15.
PR still waiting.
Started seeing a few application made at the beginning of December come through.
Hopefully PR soon!

thithi79
Newly Registered

Post by thithi79 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:06 am

Hi
Anyone else aplied in Mid December 2014?
Please share your experience.
PR still waiting.
Started seeing a few application made at the beginning of December (01st and 2nd) come through.
Hopefully PR soon!
Thanks
T

Ali12035
Germany

Post by Ali12035 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:51 pm

I am Non EEA national holding residence card since 1 year and married with EU citizen since 3 years

I have three children from my Non EEA spouse they also holding UK residence card.

My Question is :

Can we apply for council house or housing benefits?
if yes did this effect our EEA4 PR?
Who can apply?

My EU spouse is working PT and I am working FT.

Thanks for your reply

Uk2715
Ghana

Post by Uk2715 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:17 pm

thithi79 wrote:Hi
Anyone else aplied in Mid December 2014?
Please share your experience.
PR still waiting.
Started seeing a few application made at the beginning of December (01st and 2nd) come through.
Hopefully PR soon!
Thanks
T
Am still waiting hoping to give my testimony next week. Date sent: 01/12/14

marvellous
Newly Registered

Post by marvellous » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:32 pm

Another question about this new form. In section 9 on 9:3 says are you enclosing the document with your application if you
answered Yes, you do not have to complete the rest of this section, however, we reserve the right to ask you for more information. Can I just fill all the section to avoid asking for more information.
Thanks for your enlightenment.

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Deleted
NON EU national with RC

ali4777
Newly Registered

Post by ali4777 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:10 am

Any update from application submitted in December?
i applied EEA4 on 2 dec 2014
COA received 20 dec 2014
Still waiting
Did any one apply around in same time period (December 2014) please reply . Thanks
Good luck every body.

knopik83

Post by knopik83 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:21 am

Applied 28 October.... still waiting...
is been over 5 month now...
:cry: