ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amie1231

Post by amie1231 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:29 pm

I am also a June Applicant,they received mine on 18th of June, over 6months now,whenever I phone they tell me ''Your application is not decided yet you gonna have to wait more sir''..Just don't know what is happening there when loads of July/August even sept are recieving RC's.Don't get me wrong but it's just worryng waiting too long.it's over six months now!

Schastlivchik wrote:Hi! I'm new to this forum, but it seems like I'm the only one of June applicants who didn't receive the reply( its going to b exact 6 month on 29th of December. My COA was issued to me on 30th of September but I've never received it as it been lost in the post. I contact them 3 times but they say that the caseworker dont send for some reasons......
Good luck everybody!!! :D
Hi I am new to this site and I believe that your answers to my post will really help me out as i am in a state of confusion just now...

azdjani2012
Mood:

u shud action

Post by azdjani2012 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:30 am

both u shud av to send them a letter, and tell them its against the law, go n talk wid laywer he can help u, them av mention that six month will be enough to decide. now dnt call them send them letters.

amie1231 wrote:I am also a June Applicant,they received mine on 18th of June, over 6months now,whenever I phone they tell me ''Your application is not decided yet you gonna have to wait more sir''..Just don't know what is happening there when loads of July/August even sept are recieving RC's.Don't get me wrong but it's just worryng waiting too long.it's over six months now!

Schastlivchik wrote:Hi! I'm new to this forum, but it seems like I'm the only one of June applicants who didn't receive the reply( its going to b exact 6 month on 29th of December. My COA was issued to me on 30th of September but I've never received it as it been lost in the post. I contact them 3 times but they say that the caseworker dont send for some reasons......
Good luck everybody!!! :D

Schastlivchik
Newly Registered

Post by Schastlivchik » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:03 am

Well my solicitor gona contact them somehow when it will be 6 month. But I wouldn't employ one just to let them know about it. Waste of money. I'm sure they are pretty aware that is more than 6 month for some applicants, and if they don't take any actions that only mean they don't care about this law . I noticed that they reply quicker if u phone and email them 100 times a day, probably because they just want to get rid of u. But yes is nothin to do with the law. May be i am wrong, is anyone knows if it possible to take them to court for delaying apps, or if anyone ever done that? Thought I wouldn't do it as I have very difficult case , just wondering :D

ahmad_785

Post by ahmad_785 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:51 pm

marry Christmas to every one i know its hard for all of us who are waiting but lets pray and hope for the best keep your hopes high enjoy the festive fun with your family and friends have a great time and pray we all get good news soon after new year.....
marry Christmas and happy new year in advance.....
hmmmmm

i forgot my SIGNATURE :)

yogsmith
- thin ice -

EEA2 Family permit supporting documents applying inside UK

Post by yogsmith » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:23 am

I am planing to apply for EEA2 Family permit in January 2013. I am Indian national (non-EEA) and my partner is Hungarian (EEA). I was living in Birmingham before 6 months. I live in London now for job. My partner lives in Redditch. I travel often to meet my partner on weekends. I have proof of travel as tickets and online train and bus bookings. My bank statement address is my partner's Redditch address. (I have another bank account with my London address).
and I have other required documents stated below:

1. Two photographs
2. Passport (mine)
3. Tier 1 PSW visa valid untill may 2014
4. ID card (partner's)
5. EEA1 Registration certificate card (partner's) (we already applied and got it)
6. Bank statement (partner's)
7. Civil Partnership certificate
8. Pay slips of my partner as an employee (as he exercising treaty right)
9. Our photographs together
10. Proof of our holiday together
11. Proof that we call each other
12. Proof of skype calls and facebook messages.

Do I need to send my bank statement as well if yes, then which one Redditch address or London address one?

My case is genuine we don't have anything untrue. If I am lacking to support my case please do let me know what else documents I need to add more.

Thanks for your time. :)

magnok9
Newly Registered

Home Office email address???

Post by magnok9 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi folks,
I've been following this forum for a while and I decided to share my EEA2 application.
I've been married for 5 years and my wife is an Italian citizen.
I received my COA with rights to work.
I applied in July for EEA1 and EEA2 and yesterday I've sent a letter to Home Office with my concerns as the 6 month deadline is approaching. I would also like to send an email to them. Does anyone have sent an email to them? What email address I should send to?

My timelines is as follows:
EEA2 application sent: 25/07/2012
EEA2 Application received : 26/07/2012
COA: 15/10/2012 (Dated 11/10/2012)
RC: ..?????

fabioflashuk
Newly Registered

130 days ! Where is my RC

Post by fabioflashuk » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:23 pm

130 has passed and no sign of my RC

Not fair..
Very frustraiting.

Best of luck to everyone.
And happy New Year

tina999
Newly Registered

EEA2 processing time

Post by tina999 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:01 pm

We've had a bit of a nightmare having our solicitor send the EEA4 in error taking 5 months to refuse. So our original date was Feb 2012, but new EEA2 only send July 2012.

Application received 06/07/12
Have to call myself and eventually received COA Oct 2012.
I emailed yesterday passport returns asking if we could expect our passports back within the 6 month time frame which is days away!!!

I am the EU national,self employed, married non EU Jan 2012.

Been reading this forum for months, we are near a year without passports.
Thanks for all your posts, will keep you updated.

gesa
Newly Registered

Post by gesa » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:47 am

Hello guys,

Can anyone please help me with any information about EEA1 and EEA2 applications.

I am a non-EU citizen and my husband an EU citizen. We have applied since 25-th of October 2012, both for Residence Card and Registration certificate.

I have not received yet my Application Certificate and I called them today and they gave me a vague answer. They told me to write to o postal address or send a fax to a number that does not appear in their website.
Does anyone know which is the best way to contact them regrading the Application Certificate? It would be very helpful.

Secondly, my husband that has applied for Registration Certificate has not yet received any answer since two months now? Do you know which is the best way to contact them again?

thank you very much for your time,

ahmad_785

Post by ahmad_785 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:21 am

gesa wrote:Hello guys,

Can anyone please help me with any information about EEA1 and EEA2 applications.

I am a non-EU citizen and my husband an EU citizen. We have applied since 25-th of October 2012, both for Residence Card and Registration certificate.

I have not received yet my Application Certificate and I called them today and they gave me a vague answer. They told me to write to o postal address or send a fax to a number that does not appear in their website.
Does anyone know which is the best way to contact them regrading the Application Certificate? It would be very helpful.

Secondly, my husband that has applied for Registration Certificate has not yet received any answer since two months now? Do you know which is the best way to contact them again?

thank you very much for your time,
hi did you send your app through secure mail if yes then check your tracking number?did they even received your mail?
hmmmmm

gesa
Newly Registered

Post by gesa » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:06 am

Yes Ahmed, I have send them by recorded delivery and just checked with Royal Mail, UKBA has received applications on 26/10/2012.

Thanks,

biggybountz

EEA1 and EEA2 application time line

Post by biggybountz » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Hello Everyone, Compliments of the Season!
I have just joined the League of waiters, Sent My EEA2 application today alongside my Mrs' EEA1 on a marriage basis.

Can't tell you all how much I was worried worried with documentations and now its even worse with anxiety!..lol, oh well fingers crossed! Here is my timeline:

APP sent 29/12/2012
App received ?
Awaiting...

azdjani2012
Mood:

hey good news

Post by azdjani2012 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:45 pm

almost 5 months today and good news iz there iz no news about RC

Application: 29 July
HO Recev: 30 July
COA: October 10 with perm work
RC- :( some where in UKBA dust bin

biggybountz

Post by biggybountz » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:03 pm

@azdjani2012

Oh Dear!!!!.......... :( well just a month left to clock 6months...hold on tight!

biggybountz

No covering letter for applications

Post by biggybountz » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Hello People, I sent out applications for EEA1 and EEA2 today, and it has just occurred to me that I should have written a covering letter alongside the application, instead of just filling out the application forms and throwing it at them with the documents. Now this is making me really Panic, please could absence of a cover letter affect my applications in any ways?

Thanks

ahmad_785

Re: No covering letter for applications

Post by ahmad_785 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:10 pm

biggybountz wrote:Hello People, I sent out applications for EEA1 and EEA2 today, and it has just occurred to me that I should have written a covering letter alongside the application, instead of just filling out the application forms and throwing it at them with the documents. Now this is making me really Panic, please could absence of a cover letter affect my applications in any ways?

Thanks
no i don't think so it will be a problem,beacuse it is just to make it a little bit easy for them to understand nothing more than that so don't worry about it i hope all your documents were ok and thats it.
hmmmmm

biggybountz

Post by biggybountz » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:26 pm

@ahmad
Thanks for your response, to the best of my knowledge I feel my docs were okay. Meanwhile, looking at your timeline, it appears you received your COA in less than 2weeks of you application... Wow

RONY.DARWESH
Newly Registered

second application take same time 6 month or....?

Post by RONY.DARWESH » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:15 pm

hi guys,
i applied for eea2 application 6 month ago i have refused . 2 week ago i applied for a new EEA2 second application ,its mean second application take same time 6 month or....?
thanks,

ahmad_785

Post by ahmad_785 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:35 pm

biggybountz wrote:@ahmad
Thanks for your response, to the best of my knowledge I feel my docs were okay. Meanwhile, looking at your timeline, it appears you received your COA in less than 2weeks of you application... Wow
yes dear i was bit lucky because in that time they were sending every one coa so i think when they received mine they said lets send this poor guy his coa quickly :D
but don't worry hope for the best and pray that after holidays they are in good mood and deal with our apps as quickly as possible.
hmmmmm

ahmad_785

Re: second application take same time 6 month or....?

Post by ahmad_785 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:37 pm

RONY.DARWESH wrote:hi guys,
i applied for eea2 application 6 month ago i have refused . 2 week ago i applied for a new EEA2 second application ,its mean second application take same time 6 month or....?
thanks,
can you please share with us what was the reason?why was you refused in first place? many thanks in advance.
and unfortunately yes its going to be 6 months again.....
hmmmmm

RONY.DARWESH
Newly Registered

Post by RONY.DARWESH » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:11 pm

first application i had refused because ((i married in my embassy in london )), now second application ((i married in register office in london)), make any change
second application time line
app sent 13/12/2012
app received 14/12/2012
coa ....??
rc......??
i sent
1- my passport , my wife passport eea
2- married certificate in register office
3-bank statement for my wife
4-nhs doctor for me and my wife
5- tv license by my name prove of address
6- last 3 month pay slip for my wife ((2000£))
7- employer letter for my wife work
8-2 photo passport size
9- prove photo for our wedding
((i am not working))

really i am worried>>>
Last edited by RONY.DARWESH on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amie1231

Post by amie1231 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:40 pm

Why did they refuse you buddy can u share your reason(S) with us?Cheers
thanks,
Hi I am new to this site and I believe that your answers to my post will really help me out as i am in a state of confusion just now...

diane

Post by diane » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Hi Rony

At what month during the first application they refused you?On the sixth month itself? It has been five months on the dot for me now and still haven't received news except for the coa with rights to work in October. I am so afraid after having to wait this long...my application gets rejected.

And yes if a fresh new application is sent, it will still take up to six month.

thanks,

fahad346

Post by fahad346 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 pm

RONY.DARWESH wrote:first application i had refused because ((i married in my embassy in london )), now second application ((i married in register office in london)), make any change
second application time line
app sent 13/12/2012
app received 14/12/2012
coa ....??
rc......??
i sent
1- my passport , my wife passport eea
2- married certificate in register office
3-bank statement for my wife
4-nhs doctor for me and my wife
5- tv license by my name prove of address
6- last 3 month pay slip for my wife ((2000£))
7- employer letter for my wife work
8-2 photo passport size
9- prove photo for our wedding
((i am not working))

really i am worried>>>
That's enough docs u have submitted than mine :P I sent application at the same time of yours. Keep in touch if you receive any documentation from home office

fahad346

Re: EEA1 and EEA2 application time line

Post by fahad346 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 pm

biggybountz wrote:Hello Everyone, Compliments of the Season!
I have just joined the League of waiters, Sent My EEA2 application today alongside my Mrs' EEA1 on a marriage basis.

Can't tell you all how much I was worried worried with documentations and now its even worse with anxiety!..lol, oh well fingers crossed! Here is my timeline:

APP sent 29/12/2012
App received ?
Awaiting...

U r on the same time scale as mine, keep in touch when u receive (hopefully) from the HO :P

My time line ofr EEA2 application:

App sent on 11/12/12
HO received on 12/12/12
COA: waiting
RC: waiting