ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dz.man
Newly Registered

Re: Rc recieved

Post by Dz.man » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Congrats to you. Glad to see an October applicant receiving their RC.
But I think you submited a lot of documents there were not requested...[/quote]

Thats true i wanted to provide as much paper as possible i also see were usefull to use all this documents coz i could see people were refused RC for very stupid reason my application was well organised and even explained everything in specoal Index i wish all the best fpr the rest of applicants

londonman

Re: Rc recieved

Post by londonman » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Dz.man wrote:Im happy to annonce to all forum member specialy Oct applicants that i've recieved my RC finaly two hours ago Application sent 7 OCt 2013
COA 14 OCT 2013
RC 22 MAR 2013
My RC dated on 22 FEB 2013
As i had my full time job and did not intead to makr any travel i did not call or contact or send anything to the HO ans as waiting till this 6 months pass to start claim and complain but thx to god i recieved it before wqiting time finich.
Whoever wann to know about my application papers was eassy i did it by my selve after reading in UKBA site and this forum
I put :
Act of marriage
Join name council tax
Join name Revenue and customs paper
Join name water and electricity and gaz papers
Join name house contract
My bank statment + my wife bank statment suparated not joined
Work contract for my wife along with 6 month recent pay slips
My work contract long with pay slips for one month
All my diplomas which i ve got in my country also one certificate i did it in uk
Hospital Scan repport of my wife pragnency
Our photos together some 25 were taken before marriage and during marriage and after be in UK
Some other proves of our relation like emails and letters history
I also inclowed a letter signed by me in which i was explaining to them all what i ve joined in my application and also mentioned about my rights for EEA2 resident card and mentioned than in case of any enquieries they should call for anything ......

I wich that my News today will make all OCt Applicantsfeel better and that this will be the sign that every one from this month still did not receive his RC yet will get it soon
God bless the queen
All Thanks and pray to allah (al hamdo li lah)
Sh**! It's incredible to see how your RC was issued on 22nd Feb and they kept it in the office for almost one month, can't believe it. Anyway, congratulations btw!!

diangelo

its time we acted...

Post by diangelo » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Timeline :
Application sent:O3/10/2012
Application Received:03/10/2012
COA: Received and dated 17/10/2012(with right to work)
RC:Awaiting
I must confess that i am extremely disappointed by the lack of progress on mostly October applications.I do think as well that the essence of this forum shouldnt only just be for people to inform of their dealings with the UKBA but to stand on a united front and end this misery that they are causing.I suggest that we should start making it public by contacting the press,whomever we can so that the acts will stop once and for all.We cant be treated like animals in a country that claims to be doing much about equality.Let us unite and fight this monster UKBA.This is our right and not a privilege.Except this is dealt with publicly they wont stop playing with us mentally.We must liberate ourselves

Luhby
Newly Registered

Post by Luhby » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:27 pm

OK...so I was checking my tracking number and finally they've sent my pre paid package....I am only praying that its not only my husband's passport..but mine too with the visa.

rodrigopr84
Newly Registered

Hope

Post by rodrigopr84 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Document sent: 19 Nov 2012
UKBA Received: 20 Nov 2012
COA sent: 21 Nov 2012
Ask for passport: 18/03
RC Received: ?

Checking my tracking number it say that my package was sent, hopefully my visa will be included...not just my passport.

Very stressed...

rodrigopr84
Newly Registered

Post by rodrigopr84 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Did anyone ask for passport and ho used the prepaid package?

MissIshMish

EEA2 Nightmare!

Post by MissIshMish » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Hey guys! I've been searching like mad for EEA2 stories similar to mine, but nothing. I first submitted my EEA2 form on July 18, 2012. Did not receive any COA and then requested for passports to be returned for an emergency trip. I spoke to UKBA and the agent assured me that my application was being processed. End of August I receive passports, no COA, unique case number, and a letter insisting on additional information of my husband's company for Marketing evidence, client testimonials, etc.

Now I submitted our application on September 14, 2012, and UKBA received September 17, 2012. Today is March 22, 2013 and I still have no COA and just spoke to UKBA on March 18, 2013 and was treated in the most disgusting way. Official complaints have been written to UKBA and now my local MP sent out a letter on my behalf in two days flat.

I am a US Citizen but have been residing in UK since 2006 when I moved here to attend university. I graduated and received a post-study visa after. My post-study visa expired October 11, 2012 and since my application submission I have lost my job, cannot be interviewed for jobs because of no COA, have not left the country, and have no official identity. It's a nightmare that I was told re-submitting my EEA2 in September would be a continuation and yet I've received no form of communication.

Anybody had anything like this happen? I'm happy my local MP took immediate action but I hope we get results soon. I have a new job offer for April and on top my big wedding is this August in my husband's hometown. Can you imagine a bride booking a venue and planning a wedding without having once been able to visit in person?!

Anybody had experience speaking with rude UKBA staff? I spoke to the first agent, Jake, and he literally was new as he wasn't even familiar at all with the 2006 Immigration Rules. When I asked if my written post would get a response by UKBA, he said I have no idea. I asked to speak to his supervisor, Natasha, and was met with rudeness. Inititally she was cooperative asking my information to track my application. She said it was received on September 17, 2012. I told her I received no COA to this date and that it has been six months. She was shocked and apologoetic and said that she will send a COA out ASAP. I then asked her about writing to UKBA and then her mood changed. She suddenly interrupts saying she sent a COA in October. I said I never received it and she said it's my problem and that I should take it up with Royal Mail or write to UKBA for one, but that it's not guaranteed I'd even get a response. I said isn't the UKBA legally obliged to address an issue about immigration when written via post and she said no and that she will keep my passport as long as she wants to because I have no choice but to stay here in the UK and wait! Honestly I am appalled and to add on top she said there was a special address to write my request so I asked her for it. She then went on for a good five minutes saying that she will not give the address until my voice is at an acceptable volume level for her ears!

This is really disheartening. I'm at a loss for words as to how quick most of you received your COA and that most of the troubles lie with getting passports back. I've been legally living in the UK since 2006, got married last July 2012, and have had virtually no communication. I'm crossing fingers my local MP can get this highlighted.

chiefogunde
Newly Registered

Post by chiefogunde » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:40 pm

No wonder they always outsource their jobs to India.They are so full of themselves.Anyway,i'm very sorry that you experienced thier wrought,i always tot it was reserved for visa national. only.As regards your story,trust me you are not alone but others dont just know where to turn to.So much of fair, just and compassionate society.

MissIshMish

Post by MissIshMish » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:36 pm

It's insanity! I contacted the US Embassy and my local MP, only to be told that I still need to get a COA before I can get my passport back. If UKBA are saying all of a sudden they sent one in October and that it is my problem that Royal Mail lost it, how do I get one re-issued when UKBA said that they don't have to answer that request?

I'm very frustrated as I've already held two UK visas. Just a note this is my first time applying within the UK and it definitely is a nightmare. My last resort is to request all documents back after I get a confirmation letter that they held my passport since September to prove I did not stay here illegally since the expiration of my post-study visa in October. I'll then just stay on and off as a tourist until my trip back to LA and apply within the USA. In all honesty, the longest processing time I had within the USA is two weeks and that was for my post-study visa. Good to know they accept EEA2 applications as well.

It seems that if it comes down to this I should follow suit of what some of the other posters did here and send photographic evidence of my relationship timeline with my husband. He's Lithuanian and it seems that the UKBA wanted to do extra checks when they requested additional information from him back in August 2012.

In lieu of finding out I have had my COA withheld, I took these actions to pursue my EEA2 application exactly one day after the 6 month mark. I wrote to the Liverpool Office a letter requesting an explanation to the delay and the exact process as well as a complaint of their two staff members I spoke to on March 18. Then I sent the same letter to the Croydon Complaints Hub and sent the same copy to the complaints e-mail. I sent the same story to the US Embassy as well as my local MP. Now as long as I get this confirmation letter that my application was received in September I can get further letters of support from my embassy as they said with the letter they can then write another letter on my behalf saying they are aware of the violation of my human rights in the UK and that they will vouch for whatever evidence I can provide that I have been residing here legally.

So for those having trouble send as much as you can and definitely contact your embassy.

Kixmug

Post by Kixmug » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:02 am

Hi guys. Can you all check out this link ( http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40133 ) and sign this petition so we can get this problem fixed throught the home of commons.

Kixmug

Post by Kixmug » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:40 am

Sorry i meant the house of commons :)!

canehdrian13
Newly Registered

Post by canehdrian13 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 am

Hello all,

I just joined this forum as I have been seeking advice and not really finding much around, so I hoped someone on here might have an idea what to do.

My timeline is currently like this:

January 24th - sent application *requesting return of passports and mentioning Easter travel being booked*
January 25th - Application received
February 18th - First passport request sent to address, due to serious illness of my wifes grandfather (90)
February 26th - CoA received with no passports
...March 27th flights booked

I have since sent 7 passport requests via email since Feb 18th, attempted to call 3 different numbers only once being able to speak with someone who refused to help or look into our case, have been in to the Home Office in Croydon 4 times (including the last two days, explaining that we need the documents urgently each time, yesterday being told I would receive a call in the evening as its being processed by their 'evening team', phone call never received). I also contacted the MP over a week ago, not to get a response so I sent another email and call for them to follow up - which they sent off yesterday morning.

What can I do to get our passports? We have offered to drive to Liverpool to collect them - but told that they didn't know if our passports were in Liverpool. They have been unable to find/contact my case worker, there is no number or email address on my CoA - it was just left blank. I don't want to jump the queue, and I have made that clear - I should wait my turn for the EEA2 as everybody else does. My wife and I just want to travel to see her grandfather for Easter.

enic
Newly Registered

Post by enic » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:46 am

Kixmug wrote:Hi guys. Can you all check out this link ( http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40133 ) and sign this petition so we can get this problem fixed throught the home of commons.
Great idea, I'm in! Already 30 signatures.

khubaib
Newly Registered

Post by khubaib » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:00 pm

enic wrote:
Kixmug wrote:Hi guys. Can you all check out this link ( http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40133 ) and sign this petition so we can get this problem fixed throught the home of commons.
Great idea, I'm in! Already 30 signatures.

i am in too its good idea we should all sign this petitions as many sign we get the problem fixed soon

yogsmith
- thin ice -

Post by yogsmith » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:34 pm

I signed it. :)

yogsmith
- thin ice -

Post by yogsmith » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:41 pm

I sent my EEA2 application today (23 March 2013) as a married to EEA spouse (employee). Lets see when I get my COA. :)

rodrigopr84
Newly Registered

Thank you.

Post by rodrigopr84 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Document sent: 19 Nov 2012
UKBA Received: 20 Nov 2012
COA sent: 21 Nov 2012
Ask for passport: 18/03
RC Received: 23/03 issued 14/03

Just over 4 months to receive it.

I wouldlike to thank for all the help I got from you,
and will be praying to hear some good news from you all.

Michelli26
Newly Registered

Post by Michelli26 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Very disappointing, nothing yet

Application received by UKBA 02/10/2012
Coa :19/10.2012
Requested Passports back: 19/ 03/ 2013.
:cry:

Ishy

Post by Ishy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:35 pm

Michelli26 wrote:Very disappointing, nothing yet

Application received by UKBA 02/10/2012
Coa :19/10.2012
Requested Passports back: 19/ 03/ 2013.
:cry:
So am I. I have noticed that more November applicant have received their RC. maybe they working 2012 backwards... Again who knows what they are doing?

I have signed the petition as well. It is nearly 5 months and a week now. I have requested my passport twice. what's the point, this is anarchy, they can do whatever they want and they prove it by giving RC to January, February applicants and leaving behind a large number of October and older.
Useless Process, you can't even get your passport back when you want, what's the point of having a process like that if they don't follow it.

Thetruth007thetruth
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Nightmare!

Post by Thetruth007thetruth » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:44 pm

In response to UKBA staffs- They are so annoying. I spoke to one yesterday and she was like '' I have very limited information about your case and i can not help you am afraid'' But when she asked me about my details, she admitted that they were correct.

They need prayers from T.D Jakes(the pastor)

Luhby
Newly Registered

Post by Luhby » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Received my RC!! They've issued it after the third attemp of asking my husband's passsport. They only sent the passport when we attached the request of passport form. They ignored the other two.

londonman

Post by londonman » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Luhby wrote:Received my RC!! They've issued it after the third attemp of asking my husband's passsport. They only sent the passport when we attached the request of passport form. They ignored the other two.
Congratulations!
Once again, another one from Jan/Feb is getting the RC. This is mad!!
I think they are just working very well the first quarter of the year to look good.
By the way I have signed the petition as well.
I have requested our passports back on 10th March and nothing. I will send today another request and we will see what happens. Today has been 5 months and a week as well since I sent my application. Stupid UKBA, it seems like this a privilege not a right...

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:09 pm

damn ukba :evil:
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:19 pm

I think they have fallen in love with October application. So don't want to give them away.
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

catioana
Newly Registered

Post by catioana » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Hello,

I am romanian citizen married with egyptian citizen.My husband just received residence card for 5 year.My question is if he has right to travel in Romania only with UK residence card or he need visa on his passport?Thank you.