ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:05 pm

@babz I quite agree with you ukba getting better now not because tariq sending document every month. Loads of additional documents sent after application always not in the file, I'm talking from experience this has happened to me and my friend. Nobody can trace additional documents we sent, despite the fact we use special delivery with reference number. Tariq you are just lucky the same God that help yoy will do for others waiting for rc Amin. Good luck babz

Alik8
Newly Registered

Post by Alik8 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:45 pm

App sent:19/06/13
Received:20/06/13
COA received with right of work :24/06/13(dated 22/02/13)

Babz
Member of Standing

Post by Babz » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:34 am

sheraz7 wrote:Nothing can be said yet that Liverpool is winding up because already a lot of UK points based fee paying applications are forwarded to some where else and their case processing take place some where else.
I meant the EEA department there...

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:24 am

Babz wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:Nothing can be said yet that Liverpool is winding up because already a lot of UK points based fee paying applications are forwarded to some where else and their case processing take place some where else.
I meant the EEA department there...
I am referring to same by assuming its similarity with other fee paying categories in terms of fee payment only.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

atifch
Newly Registered

Post by atifch » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:38 am

congrats Tariq
EE2 application to HO 28/03/2013
Received COA 12/04/2013
Application for change of address online :15/04/2013
Still waiting for decision ;

I am also not sure about address change,is it changed or not.?and how can I be aware that my address is updated.

and to those brothers who got appeal, that do the Home office mentioned any particular reason for refusal of RC?

atifch
Newly Registered

Post by atifch » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:47 am

congrats Tariq,, its very quick MashaAllah..Allah help you in all ways.

tariq786
Newly Registered

EEA2 VISA

Post by tariq786 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:34 am

Hi Guys
Thanks A lot every one. I will pray for everyone that they will get there RC soon INSHALLAH. I am very happy and thank full for your support guys.
when you send additional documents plz call H.O after few days and ask them to check that new document is been attached to your file.
Don't wait for case worker to ask for additional documents because this will delay process. Every month send new payslips and bank statement. write a simple letter about present position.
Again many thanks guys.

tariq786
Newly Registered

EEA2 VISA

Post by tariq786 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:43 am

Guys just want to let you know that in my case i send 2 time additional documents all been attached and H.O peoples they confirmed it. Even they confirm me all the documents i send to them.
Even my case has been decided on same day when my 2nd documents attached to file.
But i believe that all happen because of ALLAH ALMIGHTY BLESSINGS.

Hurlar
Newly Registered

SIX MONTH GOING TO EIGHT MONTH..!

Post by Hurlar » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:19 pm

Hello everyone,I'm new to this forum and I'll be glad if anyone can advice me..! The Six Month Period have passed on my application and i contacted the Home Office,i spoke with a woman and she told me i still have to CONTINUE WAITING,that she can't tell me more than that and I'm so exhausted right now..! WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE? I'M SO CONFUSED..! :?
----------------
EEA2 SENT--19th NOV 2012
EEA2 RECEIVED--20th NOV 2012
COA(with right to work) RECEIVED--15th DEC 2012
CONTACTED HOME OFFICE--4th JUNE 2013
RC---???STILL WAITING...!
Thanks,reply will be appreciated..!
In ALLAH I TRUST...!

Babz
Member of Standing

Re: SIX MONTH GOING TO EIGHT MONTH..!

Post by Babz » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Hurlar wrote:Hello everyone,I'm new to this forum and I'll be glad if anyone can advice me..! The Six Month Period have passed on my application and i contacted the Home Office,i spoke with a woman and she told me i still have to CONTINUE WAITING,that she can't tell me more than that and I'm so exhausted right now..! WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE? I'M SO CONFUSED..! :?
----------------
EEA2 SENT--19th NOV 2012
In ALLAH I TRUST...!
Send email to:
Marje.Clarke@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Hurlar
Newly Registered

How to write an email to Marje Clarke..!

Post by Hurlar » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Oh thanks for the quick response...!
CAN ANYONE DRAFT ME A MESSAGE ON HOW TO WRITE AN EMAIL TO
Marje.Clarke@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk regarding the six month period that have passed..! I have no idea what and how to write it..! I Just Can't compose myself b'cos of the exhaustion..! Help will be appreciated and i pray ALLAH will put smiles on all our faces..! Thanks all...!
----------------
EEA2 SENT--19th NOV 2012
In ALLAH I TRUST...!

khokhar1
Newly Registered

Passport expire

Post by khokhar1 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:08 pm

hi there can anyone please guide me that my passport is going to expire in 8 days on 12/07/2013 what i can do???

Babz
Member of Standing

Re: Passport expire

Post by Babz » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:39 pm

khokhar1 wrote:hi there can anyone please guide me that my passport is going to expire in 8 days on 12/07/2013 what i can do???
Your RC will be issued on A4 paper...

sammi1111

Re: EEA2 VISA

Post by sammi1111 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:46 pm

hey tariq congrats jus need ur advice please.
i sent my application since november 2012 n still waiting .is it necassary they do home visits if ur all documents r original and genuine still dey do home visits? kindly help me out bcoz me n my wife both working 10 hours a day so confused??
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

lalolaal

Post by lalolaal » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:50 pm

sammi1111 wrote:hey tariq congrats jus need ur advice please.
i sent my application since november 2012 n still waiting .is it necassary they do home visits if ur all documents r original and genuine still dey do home visits? kindly help me out bcoz me n my wife both working 10 hours a day so confused??

Hi! we applied on same date. Email to Marje clarke . he will apologize and forward your email to your case worker who will tell you about current status of ur application. According to my case worker mine will take one week more. Please pray for me. I hope, will get my RC next week. Finger crossed.

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:57 pm

[yeh lalobal yeh emailed marje clarke n she respond me within minutes and hen again sum1 contacted me today from eea2 caseworker department and apologized to me n said it will take 2 to 4 week definately n i will get my decision. is it true what they said me??

yogsmith
- thin ice -

EEA2 family permit received successfully.

Post by yogsmith » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Here is a good news. :)
I have received my Resident card. Thanks to all people who shared their experience and helped others.

I applied EEA2 on my own. I did not take service from solicitor. Without the help of you guys I would have end up spending useless money on solicitor.
Total visa process time took 3 months 10 days.

> Applied for EEA2 on 23 March 2013.
> Received by UKBA on 25 March 2013.
> CoA received on 10 April 2013, issue date was 8 April 2013. (with right to work)
> Passport requested back to travel abroad on 8 April 2013.
> Passport requested back again on 5 May 2013.
> Received apologise phone call from UKBA on 7 May 2013 and promised to send passport by next day delivery.
> Passport Received on 9 May 2013.
> Flight London - Mumbai was on 12 May 2013.
> Back to London on 8 June 2013. (I had valid Tier 1 PSW visa card which I did not send when I applied for EEA2, I sent a year old PSW visa approval letter instead to prove my current immigration status.) Immigration officer in London airport asked several questions. I told him all truth.
> RC received on 3 July 2013, Issue date: 27 June 2013.

Hope my time-line will help all genuine applicants. Good luck guys. Wish you all the best.
Its now celebration time, gotta grab a Beer or Rum! Cheers to everyone! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by yogsmith on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

lalolaal

Post by lalolaal » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:31 pm

sammi1111 wrote:[yeh lalobal yeh emailed marje clarke n she respond me within minutes and hen again sum1 contacted me today from eea2 caseworker department and apologized to me n said it will take 2 to 4 week definately n i will get my decision. is it true what they said me??
I hope they'll fulfill their promise. They have fulfilled their promise for most of members on this forum. I'll share my experience next week.

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:42 pm

lalobal make sure share ur experience here with me n kindly can u till me that have u ever experienced since u sent ur eea2 application that home office visits or interview something like that with u happened or not???

tariq786
Newly Registered

EEA2 VISA

Post by tariq786 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi Sammi111/ Guys
My advice and personal experience is that from now on there will be very less home visit and will process the application according to the documents they have.
In my case i show them we was working together for 6 months before our marriage so this is one proof.
2nd we was living 4 month on same place before marriage and as a proof i attached our bills, tenancy agreement from agency and our joint bank statement.
3rd i send all picture of and her family together before marriage and after marriage.
Please keep your update your case always send new documents don't sit and wait for 6 months.
send new documents and after few day call H.O and confirm that it is attached with your file.
In my case they Grant my RC in 1 month and 15 days of my application but i receive in 2 months because they take time to dispatch your documents. i believe there is very big blessing of ALLAH ALMIGHTY that i have very quickly.

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:11 pm

thanks tariq may allah bless me wih rc as well i pray ameen...
i want to ask u question that my wife was working in componey through agency n den after sending application the agency was changed but componey is same n she still working there so my solicitor told me its fine as long as she is working n exercising treaty rights dats enough n if home office need more docs for new agency they will ask thereself so i need nt worry abt that and even they can check thru bank statement that her wages coming every week so its fine...my solicitor said me like that tariq .....

what do u think??

Amebo
- thin ice -

Re: EEA2 family permit received successfully.

Post by Amebo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:22 pm

yogsmith wrote:Here is a good news. :)
I have received my Resident card. Thanks to all people who shared their experience and helped others.

I applied EEA2 on my own. I did not take service from solicitor. Without the help of you guys I would have end up spending useless money on solicitor.

> CoA received on 10 April 2013, issue date was 8 April 2013. (with right to work)
> Received apologise phone call from UKBA on 7 May 2013 and promised to send passport by next day delivery.
> Back to London on 8 June 2013. (I had valid Tier 1 PSW visa card which I did not send when I applied for EEA2, I sent a year old PSW visa approval letter instead to prove my current immigration status.) Immigration officer in London airport asked several questions. I told him all truth.

Hope my time-line will help all genuine applicants. Good luck guys. Wish you all the best.
Its now celebration time, gotta grab a Beer or Rum! Cheers to everyone! :lol: :lol:
Hello Yogsmith
Congatulation Mate, did you later send them (ukba) your Passport or it was issued on A4 paper?? pls help me with this question.
Thanks
LET YOUR WILL BE DONE, OH LORD

khokhar1
Newly Registered

Number

Post by khokhar1 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 pm

@tariq786
Can u plz guide me with phone number u call them and did u send prepaid envelope with ur application? ??
Thanks 4 help

bill-23
Newly Registered

Post by bill-23 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:10 am

tariq786 wrote: My advice and personal experience is that from now on there will be very less home visit and will process the application according to the documents they have.
In my case i show them we was working together for 6 months before our marriage so this is one proof.
2nd we was living 4 month on same place before marriage and as a proof i attached our bills, tenancy agreement from agency and our joint bank statement.
3rd i send all picture of and her family together before marriage and after marriage.
Please keep your update your case always send new documents don't sit and wait for 6 months.
send new documents and after few day call H.O and confirm that it is attached with your file.
In my case they Grant my RC in 1 month and 15 days of my application but i receive in 2 months because they take time to dispatch your documents. i believe there is very big blessing of ALLAH ALMIGHTY that i have very quickly.
hi,mate could u plz tel the address for additional documents. were u sending any form with these documents or just a letter and documents.thnks
Last edited by bill-23 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yogsmith
- thin ice -

Re: EEA2 family permit received successfully.

Post by yogsmith » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Amebo wrote:
yogsmith wrote:Here is a good news. :)

Hello Yogsmith
Congatulation Mate, did you later send them (ukba) your Passport or it was issued on A4 paper?? pls help me with this question.
Thanks
Hi, Thank you.
When UKBA returned my passport they sent a letter along. It was written on letter, "Please do not send passport back unless it is ask to do so by case worker." They never ask me to return passport. However they issued EEA2 visa on A4 paper.

Good luck to you mate.
Last edited by yogsmith on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.