ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how long take for ee4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abdallah
Newly Registered

how long take for ee4

Post by abdallah » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:56 pm

hi any onr he knows how long take to get ee4 ,i submited this week ,i dont know how long take to get it ,with divorce from eea member .thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: how long take for ee4

Post by Wanderer » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:00 pm

abdallah wrote:hi any onr he knows how long take to get ee4 ,i submited this week ,i dont know how long take to get it ,with divorce from eea member .thanks
Think we need more info - did you provide evidence of your ex exercising a treaty right? Where you married for three years one in UK? Did u provide evidence of comprehensive health cover if required?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

abdallah
Newly Registered

Post by abdallah » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:07 pm

thanks for reply
married at december 2003
divorce12 april 2010
full time work with some paper (p6o- payslips ,proof address ,medical card both,electoral letter both,
i dont understand health cover do you mean aviva cover ,yes i done but for last 2years ,how long will take

yusfaith

eea 4 application

Post by yusfaith » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:00 pm

abdallah wrote:thanks for reply
married at december 2003
divorce12 april 2010
full time work with some paper (p6o- payslips ,proof address ,medical card both,electoral letter both,
i dont understand health cover do you mean aviva cover ,yes i done but for last 2years ,how long will take
I seems to be having thesame question. Though, I have submitted my application for my PR in march and have received COA with ref no and case no and I have been trying to get an answer to my question that how long does it take to be processed and does a case no means it has been assigned to a case worker.

SunBlue

Post by SunBlue » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Hmm, I am not sure, but having a reference and casa number doesn't mean that the case has been assigned to a caseworker.
Maybe it's just got logged in the system for the queue and that's it.

Isn't the case that everyone who receives the COA receive the case no and ref no?
I applied on 15th of March and got a COA dated as 9th of April. And it contains both numbers.

Marco 72
Diamond Member

Post by Marco 72 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Sorry for the stupid question, but what does COA stand for? Thanks.

mamag
Newly Registered

Post by mamag » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:43 pm

certificate of approval : letter to confirm that they have received you application and is still under consideration
quote="Marco 72"]Sorry for the stupid question, but what does COA stand for? Thanks.[/quote]

Marco 72
Diamond Member

Post by Marco 72 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:59 pm

mamag wrote:certificate of approval : letter to confirm that they have received you application and is still under consideration
This doesn't make any sense: how can it be a certificate of "approval" if the application is still under consideration?

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Certificate of Application.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

jimkam

Post by jimkam » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:17 pm

abdallah wrote:hi any onr he knows how long take to get ee4 ,i submited this week ,i dont know how long take to get it ,with divorce from eea member .thanks
Hello there,

EEA4 applications are currently taking between 6-15 months. My application for PR took 10 months, only to be told that my application was unsuccessful. I battled the Home Office in court and won my case. Good luck.

abdallah
Newly Registered

Post by abdallah » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:00 am

[hi tghanks for your detail ,when did you submit your application ans did you get appeal or direct to court and why wasent unsuccesfully ,please give us more detail to learn ,thanks

Hello there,

EEA4 applications are currently taking between 6-15 months. My application for PR took 10 months, only to be told that my application was unsuccessful. I battled the Home Office in court and won my case. Good luck.[/quote]

jimkam

Post by jimkam » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:26 am

abdallah wrote:[hi tghanks for your detail ,when did you submit your application ans did you get appeal or direct to court and why wasent unsuccesfully ,please give us more detail to learn , thanks
Hi abdallah,

If your application is unsuccessful you have the right to appeal against the Secretary of State's decision in court. All the paperwork will be sent to you when you receive your refusal letter. However, at this stage don't worry too much about refusal. I hope you won't have to go to court because it's very stressful.

They refused my application because I could not provide sufficient evidence that my ex-spouse has been exercising Treaty Rights in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years including the date of the divorce. I challenged the decision in court and fortunately for me I won the appeal.