ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Documents, Surinder Singh

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rasaf

EEA2 Documents, Surinder Singh

Post by Rasaf » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:03 pm

I am British my wife is non-eea, we have both been living in Ireland, were I was self employed as a sole trader for 6 months, we are now both back in the UK and getting ready to submit the EEA2 application,

The documents we have so far,

My passport
My wife's passport
Our marriage certificate with translation
Passport size photos
Our rent book from Ireland (with both our names in it)
Bills from Ireland (with both our names on them)
Both our PPS Letters from Ireland
Invoices & receipts, sales & purchase from Ireland
Joint bank Statements from Ireland (these were also being used for my business)
Revenue office letter confirming registered for Income Tax
Revenue office letter confirming De-registered for Income Tax, Just before I returned to the UK

I will also write a covering letter stating that this is a Surinder Singh Application and I was a Sole Trader in Ireland, mentioning the documents that I am supplying, also mentioning that I was using the same bank account for my business as well as I was only a sole trader.

I have been back just over a week and am still looking for work at the moment, but I believe this will not make a difference as I am British and I do not need to show that I can support my wife as I was self employed in Ireland.

Are the documents mentioned above enough or do we need to include anything else.

Thanks in advance

Rasaf

wet26

Post by wet26 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:55 pm

The documentation you are providing should be sufficient. I would also include utility bills if held.

677ano

Re: EEA2 Documents, Surinder Singh

Post by 677ano » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:23 am

Rasaf wrote:I am British my wife is non-eea, we have both been living in Ireland, were I was self employed as a sole trader for 6 months, we are now both back in the UK and getting ready to submit the EEA2 application,

The documents we have so far,

My passport
My wife's passport
Our marriage certificate with translation
Passport size photos
Our rent book from Ireland (with both our names in it)
Bills from Ireland (with both our names on them)
Both our PPS Letters from Ireland
Invoices & receipts, sales & purchase from Ireland
Joint bank Statements from Ireland (these were also being used for my business)
Revenue office letter confirming registered for Income Tax
Revenue office letter confirming De-registered for Income Tax, Just before I returned to the UK

I will also write a covering letter stating that this is a Surinder Singh Application and I was a Sole Trader in Ireland, mentioning the documents that I am supplying, also mentioning that I was using the same bank account for my business as well as I was only a sole trader.

I have been back just over a week and am still looking for work at the moment, but I believe this will not make a difference as I am British and I do not need to show that I can support my wife as I was self employed in Ireland.

Are the documents mentioned above enough or do we need to include anything else.

Thanks in advance

Rasaf

I believe you have sufficient documents
we can all change our stars

Rasaf

Post by Rasaf » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Thank you for your replies,
wet26 wrote:The documentation you are providing should be sufficient. I would also include utility bills if held.

Utility bills for Ireland or UK?

I will be including Electric and Internet bills from Ireland.

I am currently unemployed and looking for work, On the Application should I write Job seeker?, and if so in what section

wet26

Post by wet26 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:16 pm

I would provide utility bills for Ireland and the UK. When I submitted my EEA2 application I didn't provide enough evidence that we were residing together in the UK so they wrote to me to request it. So everything that you send in evidence of living together in Ireland you should also provide for the UK.

Edit: FYI I'm the foreigner and my husband is English.