ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAN AN EU RC HOLDER apply for SAME FOR HER 2 KIDS?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

oraake

CAN AN EU RC HOLDER apply for SAME FOR HER 2 KIDS?

Post by oraake » Fri May 06, 2011 12:12 am

Hello all......... i haven't been on here in a while. I know i have asked this question before, then i got "not too clear answers" but who knows, they law(s) might have changed since. Here we go..........

My friend, a single mother, who holds a RC and dependent on her sister(who is a french citizen) has 2 kids. Now, according to her she must go back to Ghana this December to see her folks.

She wants to know if and how to go about applying for some sort of entry clearance for her kids which will enable them back into the UK.

She's in dire need of any sort of information and from my experiences, assistance/info is what i know this forum provides.

Thanks y'all

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun May 08, 2011 12:48 am

I assume there was a period when the two sisters were living together which was critical to the original RC application. During that period, did the children also live with them? Are the children also financially dependent on the EU citizen?

See http://eumovement.wordpress.com/2008/04 ... ficiaries/