ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3 documents + time scale

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Elenafj
Newly Registered

EEA3 documents + time scale

Post by Elenafj » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Dear All,

I am applying for the EEA3 as EU citizen. I just want to make sure I qualify for this before I send my documents. I called their helpline but not very helpful :D

I am Bulgarian citizen came to UK in Sept 2006 to study.

Applying as EU from Sept 2006 to present.

For the duration I have been working part-time and full-time and finished my Bachelor and Masters (still one module so technically a student, but working full time)

I have the Blue card Residence Certificate and no restriction of employment, for the whole period of the years I have been employed only with 2-3 month gap.

I have all my P60s from 2006 up to now with my addresses on them.

My worry is that I am missing some of my tenancy agreements from 1-2 addresses but they can be confirmed from my P60s and payslips. Do you think this would be a problem?

Also do you know how long it takes for EEA3 form for EU citizen to be approved?

Thank you :)

boloney

Re: EEA3 documents + time scale

Post by boloney » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Elenafj wrote:Dear All,

I am applying for the EEA3 as EU citizen. I just want to make sure I qualify for this before I send my documents. I called their helpline but not very helpful :D

For the duration I have been working part-time and full-time and finished my Bachelor and Masters (still one module so technically a student, but working full time)

I have the Blue card Residence Certificate and no restriction of employment, for the whole period of the years I have been employed only with 2-3 month gap.

My worry is that I am missing some of my tenancy agreements from 1-2 addresses but they can be confirmed from my P60s and payslips. Do you think this would be a problem?

p60 should do the job.
You can send payslips if you want, they will show that you been working all year.

Elenafj
Newly Registered

Re: EEA3 documents + time scale

Post by Elenafj » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm

boloney wrote:
Elenafj wrote:Dear All,

p60 should do the job.
You can send payslips if you want, they will show that you been working all year.

Great so I will just include all the P60s and payslips I have available for the years I cant find any proof of residency

any idea how long it takes to process them?

Guerro
Member of Standing

Post by Guerro » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Around 3 months, however I hear stories of 4 weeks

Elenafj
Newly Registered

Post by Elenafj » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Guerro wrote:Around 3 months, however I hear stories of 4 weeks
Thanks... I hope it is 4 months!

I have another question maybe you guys know cause the lady just told me I cannot be out of the country continues for 2 years

If I get the PR card... is it possible to be out of the country for more than 6 months but still apply for British citizenship next year?
I work as consultant and there is a really good job on temp contract for 6 months ... as I registered as self employed in UK so will still be exercising treaty rights if i pay my tax and all here but live abroad???

Can you help? The lady told me I will not lose the PR if I am less than 2 years... but I remember for BC you cannot be more than 3 months in the last year unless of pregnancy, child care , illness

Thanks

boloney

Post by boloney » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Elenafj wrote:

I have another question maybe you guys know cause the lady just told me I cannot be out of the country continues for 2 years

If I get the PR card... is it possible to be out of the country for more than 6 months but still apply for British citizenship next year?
I work as consultant and there is a really good job on temp contract for 6 months ... as I registered as self employed in UK so will still be exercising treaty rights if i pay my tax and all here but live abroad???

Can you help? The lady told me I will not lose the PR if I am less than 2 years... but I remember for BC you cannot be more than 3 months in the last year unless of pregnancy, child care , illness

Thanks
if you spend abroad more Than 90 days in last year you will Have to wait.

varna1983

Post by varna1983 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:18 pm

boloney wrote:
Elenafj wrote:

Thanks
I am a bulgarian and also applied for my pr on 8th of february as a student...came in 2006 and also finished my master...still waiting for the pr...tenancy agreements are not necessary there r many other options u can prive residency as bank statements and so on..u do not loose ur right for permanent residency if u dont exceed 2 years out of d country...however u must also not exceed more than 90 days out of d country before u apply for uk pass...currently the waiting time according to many is approx 4 weeks but im exactly 4 weeks waiting and still not result so we will see...;)

Elenafj
Newly Registered

Post by Elenafj » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:26 pm

So we in the same boat then :) let me know when you take urs.

Well I really need to be out of the country for more than 3 months as I run a business and its UK registered and work on projects internationally. seen they have exceptions

I will apply on Monday and see how long it will take me... did you need this sick insurance as i found somewhere saying that it started in june 2011 so they cannot ask for it backdated
varna1983 wrote:
boloney wrote:
Elenafj wrote:

Thanks
I am a bulgarian and also applied for my pr on 8th of february as a student...came in 2006 and also finished my master...still waiting for the pr...tenancy agreements are not necessary there r many other options u can prive residency as bank statements and so on..u do not loose ur right for permanent residency if u dont exceed 2 years out of d country...however u must also not exceed more than 90 days out of d country before u apply for uk pass...currently the waiting time according to many is approx 4 weeks but im exactly 4 weeks waiting and still not result so we will see...;)

varna1983

Post by varna1983 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Elenafj wrote:So we in the same boat then :) let me know when you take urs.

Well I really need to be out of the country for more than 3 months as I run a business and its UK registered and work on projects internationally. seen they have exceptions

I will apply on Monday and see how long it will take me... did you need this sick insurance as i found somewhere saying that it started in june 2011 so they cannot ask for it backdated
varna1983 wrote:
boloney wrote:
Elenafj wrote:

Thanks
I anyway had one which i sent however they dont need it if u have a registration certificate issued before june 2011! Im also a lawyer ant travel all the time and spend time outside d country so we r def on d same boat...good luck!