ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Higher tax band limit increase?

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Botman
Oman

Post by Botman » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:49 am

PM had announced last year to increase higher tax band limit to 80,000£. Is that still in the plans or any update on it? Or not possible now considering the corona pandemic effects on economy? Any update from government if they plan to further increase taxes instead of reduce it? Thanks.

secret.simon

Re: Higher tax band limit increase?

Post by secret.simon » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:00 am

That is not an immigration related question in any shape or form, is it? Is there any reason that you are posting it on an immigration forum?

You may be better off finding a tax-related forum to ask that question on.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Botman
Oman

Post by Botman » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:04 am

Yea just realised posted under wrong thread. Id post it in general how to thread now. Thanks

Botman
Oman

Post by Botman » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:06 am

PM had announced last year to increase higher tax band limit to 80,000£. Is that still in the plans or any update on it? Or not possible now considering the corona pandemic effects on economy? Any update from government if they plan to further increase taxes instead of reduce it? Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:34 am

Botman wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:06 am
Reposting as a new topic somewhere else on the forum doesn't change the answer you were given and advice to find a tax forum for this question as it is not an immigration issue, which is what this forum is for.
secret.simon wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:00 am
That is not an immigration related question in any shape or form, is it? Is there any reason that you are posting it on an immigration forum?

You may be better off finding a tax-related forum to ask that question on.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.