ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syedyaz
Pakistan

Request

Post by syedyaz » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:29 pm

I was going to request your consideration. I am extremely sorry if i have offended anyone of you. I do not want to disrespect anyone. on the contrary, I respect that you people provide invaluable advice on these issues. It was only for an info that
i had put up this query in relation to the global talent visa.

meself2
Ireland

Re: Request

Post by meself2 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:59 pm

What you need to do is open your existing topic topic341483.html ) and post your questions there - not create a new one every time.
Otherwise they will keep getting locked.
And no, I don't think there's either a difference with a job or any way to speed this up - if youve applied, you just have to wait. Also judging by your previous history (which can be seen in the topic) UKVI might as well take their time to consider it.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.