ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Heard, that with the EU ppassport it will be easier to get a job in the EU

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Naomi-V
Newly Registered
Qatar

Heard, that with the EU ppassport it will be easier to get a job in the EU

Post by Naomi-V » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:02 am

Heard, that with the EU ppassport it will be easier to get a job in the EU. Is that true? Should I start registration of it?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Heard, that with the EU ppassport it will be easier to get a job in the EU

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:22 am

Who told you this???
You cannot get an EU passport before becoming a citizen of one of the 27 EU countries, citizenship normally requires a certain residency period before you can apply, around 5 years. to gain residency you need a visa, work or family reunion.
The way you put this question sounds strange, not genuine, you haven't done any research?
The forum you posted in is normally for UK topics....
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:11 pm

Naomi-V wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:02 am
Heard, that with the EU ppassport it will be easier to get a job in the EU.
That is correct. But the EU itself does not issue the passports. An "EU passport" is a passport issued by a Member-State of the EU.

If you hold the passport of any EU Member-State, or even of any EEA Member-State (EU+Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Liechtenstein), you can live and work without restrictions in any other EEA Member-State.

But of course the countries only issue their passports to their own citizens. So, to get an EU (or EEA) passport, you need to be a citizen of one of the countries that are a part of the EEA. Do you have such a citizenship?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

MylaHughes
- thin ice -
Mood:
United States of America

Post by MylaHughes » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:45 pm

Yes, holding an European Union Passport (EUP) can greatly simplify the process of finding employment in EU countries. With PES you can freely move and work in any EU country without the need for a work permit or visa.

EriksonExpert
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by EriksonExpert » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:47 am

Dear Naomi,
Yes, it's easier to find a job opportunity faster, than other immigrants, if you have the EU citizenship. Moreover, you will be able save a lot of time for visa registration. Contact the experts of XXXXXXX to get more info.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:20 am

These general type questions draw in spammers!
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.