ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any can one suggest me @ UK travel for Teir1 visa

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

misba4u
Newly Registered

any can one suggest me @ UK travel for Teir1 visa

Post by misba4u » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi ,
Can any one say after how many days i have enter UK once i got Teir 1 visa .Is there any time limit .

Thanks
Misba

kundalak

Post by kundalak » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:05 am

You can come in any time but you need to think of two things before you decide on the date

If you are delaying your arrival for more than 3-4 months then you need to have a strong & convincing reason/reasons to justify as the main aim of your application for securing a Tier-I was to come to the UK, work & economically benefit the UK

You need to think will this effect your extension. I don't know of the extension rules for Tier-I as the scheme started Feb-2008 and any extension application would commence Dec-2011.

kesavasankar
Newly Registered

Post by kesavasankar » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Could u please eloborate.. I cant understand.

I have a tier 1 valid from March 15th. If am not travelling to UK within 3-4 months, do i need to pay for an extension?? thats what u mean ??

kundalak

Post by kundalak » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:30 am

What I meant is this would be taken into account when you will apply for an extension after 3 years & treated as an abberation and dealt with as per rules.

I said I don't know the rules for Tier-I extension & how the delay of more than 3-4 months will be treated as