ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jobs for 'SAP BI with Business Objects'

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

09tier1
Newly Registered
India

Jobs for 'SAP BI with Business Objects'

Post by 09tier1 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi Friends,

I have 6 years of experince in SAP BI and Business Objects. I am planning to travel to UK in coming October month. Can I know the job market in UK for SAP BI and BO. Kindly anyone share your experience who are already in UK and searching on same skill set.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Jobs for 'SAP BI with Business Objects'

Post by Wanderer » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:29 pm

09tier1 wrote:Hi Friends,

I have 6 years of experince in SAP BI and Business Objects. I am planning to travel to UK in coming October month. Can I know the job market in UK for SAP BI and BO. Kindly anyone share your experience who are already in UK and searching on same skill set.

Thanks a lot for your help,
http://www.jobserve.com
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

09tier1
Newly Registered
India

Post by 09tier1 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:21 am

Thanks for your sugestion, :-)
We can search in Job portal, But can any one share experience who are laready in searching.
And suggest me on Job openings if I travel in October end as some one is telling that there will not be any openings from Oct to Feb

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Last I heard, the SAP and BI market is better than most other IT roles. Same goes for ETL, Ab Initio etc
Lots of Consultancy work as well in this domain though you wont get into it unless you have previous Consultancy experience.

And, though I say the market is better in this area, that does not discount the huge number of applicants here with similar skills. For the sake of clarity, an example

10 Java/J2EE jobs - 1000 applications - Really tough
50 BI/BO jobs - 2000 applications - Still tough BUT not as bad as the J2EE Market

So one still has his work cut out on ensuring he has the right skills, a great CV and excellent communication skills to impress his potential employer. Hope this helps!
KP

09tier1
Newly Registered
India

Post by 09tier1 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:47 am

Hi KP,
Thanks a lot for your valuable info.
And I am planning to travel in October, so [b]any idea about the job market from October to Febraury[/b] as people are saying market will be dull in this period.

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:48 am

It's me who has written about how exactly the market is between Oct and Feb of every year.
Here's the thread and read my advice on the same -
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

Cheers