ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jobs at mid level management/sales????

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aziznurani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Jobs at mid level management/sales????

Post by aziznurani » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi, I am from India and I hv bn approved a dependent partner visa as my wife has got student visa for NQF level 7 in Healthcare mgmt. Now, I m in a little worry after reading few of the views saying that UK job market is no longer a best place to hunt without UK exp. Can some one guide me, if I hv more than 10yrs of total senior management level exp in sales including three yrs of US exp.& two yrs of African exp. with a MBA degree from US, Does it sound like a handful exp. to get at least a mid level job in mgmt or sales?

Please guide...

sapvish

Post by sapvish » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:37 am

aziznurani no one can give u corrent answer to your query... You need to float your CV and find out yourself if you are getting enough interview calls. Land in UK and try it out for couple of days. This is the only way!

aziznurani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by aziznurani » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Thanks, Can you suggest me some good web sites where I can register and upload my CV.

wunder
Member of Standing

Post by wunder » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:39 pm

wunder wrote:Here
Or here;

http://www.hh.ru !!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....