ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help for Interview

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

npanglia

Need Help for Interview

Post by npanglia » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:34 am

As I am reached UK from India, I am looking for a job for last 3-4 weeks. I have got some good calls from big firms, but the thing that went bad was that my interviews didn't crack.
Although couple of them I though I did fairly well, but then they say we are looking for XYZ skill as well. And my question comes.. then why did you interview me at the first place?

Now these roles are for Process improvement/Project management of which I have prior experience in UK as well.

I know it's a part on individual performance where I have to improve my interview skills.

However could you please suggest that what things I should be concentrating within interviews. ( i know the general stuff since I was able to easily make through interviews in India which is not the case in UK now.. still wondering why?). Any specifications will be of great help since I have another big interview on Monday.