ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

jobs in scotland

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

krishna1215

jobs in scotland

Post by krishna1215 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Hi Experts,
I have chosen scotland as my place to work as I would be arriving during Jan 1st week 2012 with my family. Which place is the best in scotland for IT opportunities. Please advise.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:26 pm

How did you arrive at the choice of Scotland (albeit a very nice place)? Have you actually researched job opportunities that are readily available and immediate? From you previous posts, it's evident that you have exactly one year before your leave expires and if you hope to extend this you will have to garner sufficient salary points during those 12 months. Being out of work for a long period after your arrival will certainly turn the heat up on your situation (especially if you are bringing your family). Do you have a qualifying overseas income from the past 12-15 months that you could use to apply immediately after your arrival as that might be a better option than waiting until next year and based on an uncertain future.

AutoHertz
BANNED

Re: jobs in scotland

Post by AutoHertz » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:28 pm

krishna1215 wrote:Hi Experts,
I have chosen scotland as my place to work as I would be arriving during Jan 1st week 2012 with my family. Which place is the best in scotland for IT opportunities. Please advise.
I never been to Scotland, but many places are available there. you can find easily by the help of Internet..

toddjones
Newly Registered

Post by toddjones » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 am

Every part of Scotland is having many job opportunities. Check out other factors and decide up on the place for settling.

lumera
- thin ice -

Post by lumera » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:43 pm

toddjones wrote:Every part of Scotland is having many job opportunities. Check out other factors and decide up on the place for settling.
Can you please give the links to these job opportunities?

KellyS
- thin ice -

Post by KellyS » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:10 am

Scotland is also good country to look for a good IT jobs and I think there are several companies out there where you can apply, first thing you should do first when you arrive there is to start searching online to look for IT companies.