ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:26 am

thanks@steven55 you shouldn't have a problem than only a matter of time, good luck.

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:29 am

mummytwo wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:guyz came back from work and found my parcel of good news exactly 10 months today...thx for yr support guyz u rock....extended for another 3yrs.... iam goin to scream now will come back and share my story....no visa on my passport tho.... is it a mistake or wat???? only d letter saying i ve been granted for another 3yrs.....
My dearest, am over the moon with joy! You have been steadfast to the end and am so glad it ended well.
Gosh, am even short of words to express my happiness. Baby girl, scream,shout let the excitement out, it's all over. The cruel wait is finally over, enjoy your freedom dear, God's love and mine x
This is good news indeed @ yummymummy3j....Go and enjoy this new found freedom...eeeish...ten months of stress is not a joke......To God is the Glory.....

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:36 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@dapsonlee its an extension.....
Oh i see That's good! God is awesome indeed! Well if the sun is shining down your end this weekend, pls take a sun cream, don't get too excited and then burn yourself lol!

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:52 am

Just called HO and they said parcel was sent on 13th aug to my solicitor, called solicitor they still have to go through all parcel so will expect reply bu this evening.

Thanks

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:08 am

@Steven55: Welcome to the forum!

@yummymummy3j: Congrats and enjoy your freedom.

steven55
Newly Registered

Post by steven55 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:57 am

hi guys did anyone know HO phone number? and how to get in touch with OMBUDSMAN ? thank u

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:29 am

Where r u @Onlyme1 , you forgot to give us the good news ?

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:43 am

@ dapaon lee ..lol its raining here..thx bro

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:45 am

@chidy thx bro

socrates

Post by socrates » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:48 am

nikitpatel wrote:Just called HO and they said parcel was sent on 13th aug to my solicitor, called solicitor they still have to go through all parcel so will expect reply bu this evening.

Thanks
@ nikitpatel, I wish you the best of luck. This has lifted my spirit that I will soon hear from them also since I have almost the same timeline with you. We shall rejoice with you shortly.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:50 am

@teebaby thanx my sis, i shall rejoice wit u soon

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:57 am

socrates wrote:
nikitpatel wrote:Just called HO and they said parcel was sent on 13th aug to my solicitor, called solicitor they still have to go through all parcel so will expect reply bu this evening.

Thanks
@ nikitpatel, I wish you the best of luck. This has lifted my spirit that I will soon hear from them also since I have almost the same timeline with you. We shall rejoice with you shortly.
I m currently at my solicitor's place, but I think i m not granted as the cases I have seen on this forum my case is very weak. Will let all of you know what happened.

Thanks

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:03 pm

Hello everyone still waiting for my parcel to arrive so i can see whats my faith holds

they lady on the phone yesterday said it was sent out arounf 3ish so the post people will come get it first thing this morning and it should be with me unfailingly tomorrow

wish me luck guys and all the best for you guys

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:11 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:Hello everyone still waiting for my parcel to arrive so i can see whats my faith holds

they lady on the phone yesterday said it was sent out arounf 3ish so the post people will come get it first thing this morning and it should be with me unfailingly tomorrow

Lol...another stressful day ahead, good luck..don't worry you will get positive news !

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:12 pm

nikitpatel wrote:
socrates wrote:

Thanks
I m currently at my solicitor's place, but I think i m not granted as the cases I have seen on this forum my case is very weak. Will let all of you know what happened.

Thanks
Oh no!!! Why Fridays as in I don't understand, is there a particular set day these guys just rolls out bad news?
Last edited by dapsonlee on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:12 pm

nikitpatel wrote:
socrates wrote:

Thanks

Thanks
Don't worry every case has its merits & demerits, don't get disheartened .
Can you share your timeline plz

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:17 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:Hello everyone still waiting for my parcel to arrive so i can see whats my faith holds

If it was sent yesterday than u got to wait until tomorrow or may be monday as they normally sent 2nd class registered post unless you have sent prepaid special delivery envelope.

Thanks

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:18 pm

they gave me a tracking number for it check online to see if i can track it but saying your item has not been updated online yet

wierd

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:20 pm

SDP wrote:
nikitpatel wrote:
socrates wrote:

Thanks

Thanks
Don't worry every case has its merits & demerits, don't get disheartened .
Can you share your timeline plz

@sdp

Date Applied/Docs sent: 19/07/12
Date Received Ack. Letter: 26/07/12
Date Biometrics booking letter arrived: 04/02/2013
Date Biometrics Done at PO : 11/02/2012
Decision : Waiting at solicitors place

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:22 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:they gave me a tracking number for it check online to see if i can track it but saying your item has not been updated online yet

wierd
Might be tracking number is wrong. Call them again n take number again.

Thanks

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Guys one question if u r granted what is delivered first brp or passport and if passport than when brp is delivered after passort is delivered.

Thanks

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:41 pm

nikitpatel wrote:Guys one question if u r granted what is delivered first brp or passport and if passport than when brp is delivered after passort is delivered.

Thanks
I believe it's your documents, BRP and then passport

shea
Newly Registered

Post by shea » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:58 pm

nikitpatel wrote:Guys one question if u r granted what is delivered first brp or passport and if passport than when brp is delivered after passort is delivered.

Thanks
Mine was documents with passport then BRP. Goodluck

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Why forum is quite today? bring some good news plz.........

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:14 pm

I have been refused. Lawyer has not yet given me documents but as soon i get I will write reason.

Thanks