ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ibbzy

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Ibbzy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:19 pm

daddoo110 wrote:
Ibbzy wrote:@daddoo

Escalating your case is something which is done when you inquire about your application, you can either do that by calling them or emailing them. Escalation is done by the adviser you talk to/ the one who responds to your email. you do not have a option to escalate or not so to speak.

If you escelate via email, then you have to put in some information which is as follows:
Type of escalation: settlement
Date of birth
gwf number
Location of vaf
Date of biometrics
Full name
type of visa:settlement
Passport number
nationality
Country of application
brief reason of escalation
Thanks Alot Ibbzy where do i put this information as theres not any option?
just put it into the enquiry field where you type in your query.
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:23 pm

khan2013 wrote:
Ibbzy wrote:Mashallah so happy for you all. Kind of puts things into perspective, its all about luck and a test from Allah swt. Still dont know why my wife's review was rejected. Please dua for us all In'Shaa'Allah
Did you get any hearing date.As for as i remember you had some confusing information from Tribunal.Brother stay strong Inshallah you case will be overturned.
Asalam alaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu
Bro, no date as of yet, i got to the bottom of the tribunal issue. It seems that the embassy has infact sent the bundle back, which is surprising to everyone, because they done it all in a month, maybe because i put paper hearing? Anyway i have requested for the reason for refusal to be given to me before the hearing date so i can decide if i should reapply. All in all, its a pain the back side.
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Bro, no date as of yet, i got to the bottom of the tribunal issue. It seems that the embassy has infact sent the bundle back, which is surprising to everyone, because they done it all in a month, maybe because i put paper hearing? Anyway i have requested for the reason for refusal to be given to me before the hearing date so i can decide if i should reapply. All in all, its a pain the back side.[/quote]
W Salam brother,
If you think that that the decision of refusal was made on silly reasons then you should wait till hearing date.Its kind of long process but we should ask SABR from Allah.Lots of people got their hearing date even bore the review deadline.Once you get the hearing date then it shouldn't be a long wait.Got review date as 5th june.Called the tribunal today but no updates.

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:54 pm

The last thing I wanted to do was appeal but had no choice :(

All I want is for the tribunal to give me a review date or send me a notice of appeal letter.

Its been over a month not heard anything :(
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:13 pm

salma123aslam wrote:The last thing I wanted to do was appeal but had no choice :(

All I want is for the tribunal to give me a review date or send me a notice of appeal letter.

Its been over a month not heard anything :(
You should not worry you will get notice soon. I got mine after 7 weeks of submitting appeal
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Ibbzy wrote:
khan2013 wrote:
Ibbzy wrote:Mashallah so happy for you all. Kind of puts things into perspective, its all about luck and a test from Allah swt. Still dont know why my wife's review was rejected. Please dua for us all In'Shaa'Allah
Did you get any hearing date.As for as i remember you had some confusing information from Tribunal.Brother stay strong Inshallah you case will be overturned.
Bro, no date as of yet, i got to the bottom of the tribunal issue. It seems that the embassy has infact sent the bundle back, which is surprising to everyone, because they done it all in a month, maybe because i put paper hearing? Anyway i have requested for the reason for refusal to be given to me before the hearing date so i can decide if i should reapply. All in all, its a pain the back side.
Brother they r now following new rule to review wthin 28 days. So thts why your bundle bk to tribunal in one month
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Brother they r now following new rule to review wthin 28 days. So thts why your bundle bk to tribunal in one month[/quote]

Where did you get this 28 days review date information from sis.Like any link?

Mrs K

Post by Mrs K » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:35 pm

Zobair wrote:
Mrs K wrote:Hey guys,

I AM SO HAPPY. My husband received a call today for submission of pasport and new TB test certificate. They told him him that they will send a call letter on mail and also they will post it so that my hus can take a copy of the letter to submit passport. I have a question here. Can someone answer me pls. Does he hav to wait for the letter thru post? Or can he just print a copy of the mail he recived today.?

Thanks in advance
Congratulations! :D I am in the same situation, just waiting for the letter to come through the post. But we never got an email though.
Zobair, thank you :D they called him 1st and said that they are going to one thru post and also e-mail. Make sure have your phone with you in the day time.. u will hear it very soon..

ab112

Post by ab112 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:50 pm

Do BHC definitely send email confirming they received your application? My wife submitted her application 2 days ago but we haven't received any emails!

Zobair
Newly Registered

Post by Zobair » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Mrs K wrote:
Zobair wrote:
Mrs K wrote:Hey guys,

I AM SO HAPPY. My husband received a call today for submission of pasport and new TB test certificate. They told him him that they will send a call letter on mail and also they will post it so that my hus can take a copy of the letter to submit passport. I have a question here. Can someone answer me pls. Does he hav to wait for the letter thru post? Or can he just print a copy of the mail he recived today.?

Thanks in advance
Congratulations! :D I am in the same situation, just waiting for the letter to come through the post. But we never got an email though.
Zobair, thank you :D they called him 1st and said that they are going to one thru post and also e-mail. Make sure have your phone with you in the day time.. u will hear it very soon..
Lol eagerly waiting for that letter. Has your letter come and did the email come too on the day they rang your husband?

Mrs K

Post by Mrs K » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:40 am

They called 1st to let him know that they are going to post the letter and send a e-mail too. I think the letter might come next week but we had the mail today. Just he is just going to print out the mail...

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:24 am

khan2013 wrote:Brother they r now following new rule to review wthin 28 days. So thts why your bundle bk to tribunal in one month
Where did you get this 28 days review date information from sis.Like any link?[/quote]

There is a page on fb immigirationboatd spouse visa of ayub uncle (batley khan), as a moderator or somthinh he informed all appant abt these changes and i have experienced too bcos mu review took 28 days only and then they set hearinh date if not overturnd
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

londonwala
Newly Registered

Post by londonwala » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:17 am

Hi,

I've been a silent reader on this forum for about two months now, and it's been invaluable. Hence just wanted to share my timeline with you guys too.

I'm not sure what if there is a one email/two email rule anymore... but just recieved an email "Update on your UK visa application - GWF***"... "This is to confirm your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection."

Inshallah my wife's Visa has been granted... getting rather nervous (!) waiting for Gerrys to call/text now

sean2606

Post by sean2606 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:53 am

londonwala wrote:Hi,

I've been a silent reader on this forum for about two months now, and it's been invaluable. Hence just wanted to share my timeline with you guys too.

I'm not sure what if there is a one email/two email rule anymore... but just recieved an email "Update on your UK visa application - GWF***"... "This is to confirm your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection."

Inshallah my wife's Visa has been granted... getting rather nervous (!) waiting for Gerrys to call/text now
Congrats londonwala, God willing ti will be good news. You are one of the lucky ones to have your wife's visa this quick, God bless and keep us in your prayers too.

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:53 am

I've been waiting a week since I checked online for update and it said processed....still no call from Gerry office....why are they taking so long :/
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

aminoacid88

Post by aminoacid88 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:59 am

shfh7815 wrote:I've been waiting a week since I checked online for update and it said processed....still no call from Gerry office....why are they taking so long :/
Same here!! I have half a mind to call Gerry's myself.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:05 am

aminoacid88 wrote:
shfh7815 wrote:I've been waiting a week since I checked online for update and it said processed....still no call from Gerry office....why are they taking so long :/

Dont worry sometimes they take over a week like they did with me ...
Shfh7815 and aminoacid88 what is ur guys timeline please ?

aminoacid88

Post by aminoacid88 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 am

Shreen wrote:
aminoacid88 wrote:

I hope so Shreen :)
My timeline:
January 12th: Online submission
January 14th: Biometrics done in Karachi
March 6th: Hubby called the queries line and was told my application has not yet been assessed by an ECO
March 13th: I emailed for an update status and was told that my application has been processed

Still waiting for an email from BHC and Gerrys.. this waiting is the worst! - knowing its done but you havent gotten anything!

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:18 am

Shreen wrote:
aminoacid88 wrote:

I hope so Shreen :)
My timeline:
January 12th: Online submission
January 14th: Biometrics done in Karachi
March 6th: Hubby called the queries line and was told my application has not yet been assessed by an ECO
March 13th: I emailed for an update status and was told that my application has been processed

Still waiting for an email from BHC and Gerrys.. this waiting is the worst! - knowing its done but you havent gotten anything![/quote]

If you don't hear anything from gerry's by Monday I think you should call them on Tuesday. If I were you I would've called to find out if they have received my passport

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:25 am

Hey I just got txt saying my application is ready for collection ....anyone know mirpur Gerry opening times ? Thanks
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

aminoacid88

Post by aminoacid88 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:39 am

Does anyone know the number of Gerry's Karachi? The numbers posted online are either wrong or dont work!

sean2606

Post by sean2606 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:41 pm

aminoacid88 wrote:Does anyone know the number of Gerry's Karachi? The numbers posted online are either wrong or dont work!
Found this on a website called Mumtaz Immigration Services they deal with Gerrys

0900 10411 (landline) or
8865 (mobile).

Calls cost PKR10 per minute. The call centre is open Monday to Saturday: 08:00 till 12:00 AM (midnight).

Hope this helps

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:06 am

londonwala wrote:Hi,

Inshalah it will be good news ... 2 weeks from lahore is super fast mashalah. May ur visa be grante ameen
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:07 am

shfh7815 wrote:Hey I just got txt saying my application is ready for collection ....anyone know mirpur Gerry opening times ? Thanks

Finally, inshalah iteill be good news let us know how u get on.
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

auntsally

Post by auntsally » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:04 am

Hi folks

I have a questions if someone could help
me. I'll explain a little I got a promotion from work and due to well a lot of things I have a generic job title and now they've well I asked for my job title to be changed to the actual job I do like my colleagues. So if the eco/bhc contact my employer they may give the new title or original title as it always should have been. No change in pay levels!! Or do eco/bhc contact the tax office to confirm length of employment and tax contributions?? Think I could have explained it in simple terms but I didn't oh well!!

If someone could be kind enough to respond!!

Online app 13/02/15
Bio Mirpur 23/02/15
Received at ISB BHC 25/02/15
Nothing so far..............