ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

scorpio7

Post by scorpio7 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 pm

whoesnext wrote:
my question Is why it is not changing in online tracking ? I am all ways checking online tracking Which is say forward to OC Islamabad however mostly application it take 14 days in Islamabad OC to be forwarded to BHC and my wife documents are in OC islamabad since 13 weeks. So please would you let me know when my wife documents are going to be forwarded to BHC or British embassy as it took too long time then normal application.
i will be highly thank full to you.
My status hasnt changed from sent to islmabad OC either but gerrys people and immigration consultant said it happens some times but application is under process and wont have any affect on timeline the status will now directly change to RFC so dont worry its fine!!!

@ Samilya i guess if you go back 3-4 pages back there is one application from may who got visa.......so i am gussing people from may are geting replies...

Dont worry abt it..I applied on 30/4 & since then my status has been the same..For me 15 weeks have already passed.I called gerrys & they say its underprocess.So no worries

gaz ali
- thin ice -

Post by gaz ali » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:17 am

Eid Mubarak all

Can anyone tell me the number for Gerrys' if you are calling outside of Pakistan AND the UK. I'm currently based in Saudi and have tried all the numbers on the website.

Thanks

munchies27

Eid Mubarak

Post by munchies27 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:46 am

Salaam Everyone...

EID MUBARAK TO ALL :)

As ramadan has passed, plz all still continue to pray your namaaz and do duas for yourself and everone else. we tend to forget after ramadan that namaaz is a farz and should be done.Insha'Allah i will remember you all in my duas and hope for the best outcome.

I think nearly evryone's spouse recieved a letter from UKBA/Home Office to appologise.

gosh its been a long weekend...hope to hear something this week. we March applicants have been unlucky for the length of time we have to wait.

anyways best of luck to all waiting.

Allah Hafiz

ammu1234

Post by ammu1234 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:58 am

Hi everyone...I applied for my wife dependant visa ( Tier 1 general dependant) on the 2nd week of August. On friday she got a message from Gerrys - your passport is ready for collection. Due to Eid holidays she cant collect it before Wednesday. Looking at timelines over here I am a bit worried as most of the people have been waiting longer than 2 weeks. Is it possible to get visa within 2 weeks??

ali1122
Newly Registered

Post by ali1122 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:09 pm

ammu1234 wrote:Hi everyone...I applied for my wife dependant visa ( Tier 1 general dependant) on the 2nd week of August. On friday she got a message from Gerrys - your passport is ready for collection. Due to Eid holidays she cant collect it before Wednesday. Looking at timelines over here I am a bit worried as most of the people have been waiting longer than 2 weeks. Is it possible to get visa within 2 weeks??
yeah its possible !
hope for best InshAllah she will get a Visa,

Scottishraja

Post by Scottishraja » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Has there been any May applicants who have had word back on their spousal visa applications??

I dont think I've got the patience for this game. :oops:

Some March applicants are waiting and most April applicants have recieved there answers. Hopefully they have not lost the batch of paperwork for March, but I would'nt put it past them.

Hope everyone had a good Eid.
Married 09/06/2011
Applied at Gerrys 14/05/2012
Application forwarded to BHC 25/05/2012
Ready for Collection 18/10/2012
114 working days and got RFC
Yes/No ???????

Hamza84
Newly Registered

Letter

Post by Hamza84 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 am

Salaam All and Eid mubarak

We applied on 27/3/12 @ Islamabad but no letter has been received as of yet

angelkhan

application time line

Post by angelkhan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:43 pm

application submitted at islamabad throught VIP :22/05/2012
UNDER PROCESSE : 02/06/2012
VISA GRANTED:
PASSPORT COLLECTION:
HAVE TRIED CONTACTIOG THEM ON THE EMAIL BUT STILL IS UNDER PROCESSE

angelkhan

Re: Letter

Post by angelkhan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Hamza84 wrote:Salaam All and Eid mubarak

We applied on 27/3/12 @ Islamabad but no letter has been received as of yet
oh dats so sad dnt understand y they r taking so long i submited my case on 22/05/12 nd the processing started on the 2nd of june but still no reply nd a person i knw submited there case on the 14th of may nd there visa was granted on 24th of july mashallah however anothers persons visa was granted in a month so it all on kismat i believe just keep ur hopes up inshallah everthing will be okay

angelkhan

Post by angelkhan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:00 pm

gaz ali wrote:AOA all,

i'm new to this, and have to say the information i received from previous threads has been very valuable. thank u all.

I am in a same position;

I applied for my wife's visa on 29th June 2012
Gerry website say it is at BHC since 13th July

I know I have to wait and bide my time - but when was the last batch of visa replies received? Im read that the March applicants are receiveing reply now... is that still the case or will it go by the months i.e. march ppl received then it will april?

thanks guys!!!
no this is not the case some people caseses really weiredly enough get considered quicker i dnt unterstand y buh some people who have applied after me have recieved there visas really frustrating

angelkhan

Re: Applied uk marriage visa 13/03/2012

Post by angelkhan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:06 pm

starprince7 wrote:Applied for my wife

13 /03 / 2012

Forwarded on 27 /03 / 2012

Still says under process

I left my job in may, as i went to see my wife in islamabad from the uk.
I thought she will come back with me . I was in pakistan for 2 and a half months and i got back on 19th of july.

1st of august i have started a new job,

Would they ask me for any more information because my last 3 months bank statements have no income coming in as i wa in pakistan where i had to sacrifice my job to see my wife. I have £10,000 savings in my account.
My question is that would they try to find out if i was working in may june and july? As i was in pakistan. And also if i show them my 1 pay slip which i would get soon would that be enough?
I am very worried, is my savings enough even if i was not working for 3 months? But i carried on paying my rent for the house which i am renting. I just want to be on the safe side.
well ur saving is enough but u have to be permonantly working but y will they ask for more payslips u only have to give 3 months payslims minimum so i believe u r on the safe side but i not sure if u r aloud to go pakistan like this but some people do take there papers to pakistan there selfs so it should not be a problem

angelkhan

Re: Settlement visa (fiancé)

Post by angelkhan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:27 pm

ali1122 wrote:guys why here ppl are still saying that they going to complete all applications in 29 weeks,

applicants like me who are getting letters from Embassy there they have clearly mentioned in them that all applications will be done with in 24 weeks,

stay positive my all brother and sisters InshAllah soon we ill hear good news with in couple of weeks.

Application submitted isd
Date : 26/03/2012
forwarded : 26/03/2012
under process at BHC : 10/04/2012
Letter Received from embassy : 17/08/2012 (dated : 10/08/2012)
RFC : ......
Collection : ......
Visa : Granted InshAllah :)
yep i seen on the visa processing times on the uk boarder agency the processing times in the rest of pakistan are 100% in 120 but in mirpur it said 99%in 120 but this was the processimg time for july only so dnt knw i hope the do it fast

fazila89x
Newly Registered

Re: letter received

Post by fazila89x » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:59 pm

ali1122 wrote:
farah123 wrote:Yes rcvd the same letter brother just pray that the answer is atleast positive after this long wait really scared ryt now dnt want to go into appeal :(
i recvd the same letter as well,
i agree its a positive sign cuz it indicates that our application is proper and clean (having no errors)

Hope we all (march applicants) will get gud b4 in couple of weeks InshAllah
hi
those who have received a letter, is it response to something? or have they just sent you a letter to reasure you?
confused... :?

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters.

I have been following this thread for a couple of weeks since I got back from Pakistan after getting married. I have applied for a visa for my wife and am now playing the waiting game as most of you are.

After reading a lot of the posts on here, I am getting worried. I feel like I have a weak application. I only have a part time job (£600 a month) and I am studying full time at University. I also only had £1500 bank balance.

Have sponsors in my position been accepted or should I prepare myself for the worst?

sabootio_786
Newly Registered

Post by sabootio_786 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 pm

akhan47 wrote:Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters.

I have been following this thread for a couple of weeks since I got back from Pakistan after getting married. I have applied for a visa for my wife and am now playing the waiting game as most of you are.

After reading a lot of the posts on here, I am getting worried. I feel like I have a weak application. I only have a part time job (£600 a month) and I am studying full time at University. I also only had £1500 bank balance.

Have sponsors in my position been accepted or should I prepare myself for the worst?
I'm in exactly the same situation, part-time job and full time degree, but savings are the same too. I have another month to wait Insha'Allah and the visa hasn't been refused yet so my case may have some credibility. Insha'Allah yours will too. Did you include any information about receiving student finance? Salaam

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:17 pm

sabootio_786 wrote:

I'm in exactly the same situation, part-time job and full time degree, but savings are the same too. I have another month to wait Insha'Allah and the visa hasn't been refused yet so my case may have some credibility. Insha'Allah yours will too. Did you include any information about receiving student finance? Salaam
Glad to know I'm not alone. I didn't declare that I was studying or mention the student finance. However, when they check my bank statements they will see that I received money from 'Student Loan' earlier in the year.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

sabootio_786
Newly Registered

Post by sabootio_786 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:25 pm

akhan47 wrote:
sabootio_786 wrote:

Glad to know I'm not alone. I didn't declare that I was studying or mention the student finance. However, when they check my bank statements they will see that I received money from 'Student Loan' earlier in the year.
I was avoiding mentioning it too but with my degree, I am guaranteed a high salary position after I graduate and this is my last year. I dunno I guess I thought that would increase the chances of me getting the visa but I regret it now because I think that's the reason they are taking their time with my papers, because I sent too much paperwork. Anyhow Allah wills best for us Insha'Allah. JazakhAllah khair it is nice to know someone in the same position.

munchies27

salaam all

Post by munchies27 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:33 pm

salaam everyone...

finally the long weekend is over. lets see what happens during the rest of the week.

i have full time job and same amount of savings (£1500). my wage doesnt go into my bank account but have documents to support this. does anyone know if this would be an issue?

im scared... im hoping for the best but also prepared for the worst. have full faith in Allah and Insha'Allah evrything will be fine.
ive provided wages slips aswell and registered with HMRC.

im still waiting dont know how long more i have to wait.
it is scary.

hopefully we might hear some news this week. ive waited so long as many other people have.

the letter my hubby n other applicants have recieved from UKBA is just an appology and says our application will be dealt with asap and we should hear in due course.

anyways good luck to everyone.

Allah hafiz

sabootio_786
Newly Registered

Post by sabootio_786 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 pm

My husband hasn't received a letter about the delay of any kind at the moment, I hope thats a good thing :s Insha'Allah

gaz ali
- thin ice -

Post by gaz ali » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:13 am

no this is not the case some people caseses really weiredly enough get considered quicker i dnt unterstand y buh some people who have applied after me have recieved there visas really frustrating[/quote]

....................................................................................

thanks for that info AngelKhan, that is really strange though. still playing the waiting game.

:)

jalebi

Post by jalebi » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:21 am

@ akhan47

My sis in law applied a day after you at Mirpur so we have similar timelines.
Sis-in-law..
2 May 2012 : English test Results
4 July 2012 @ Mirpur : Submitted Spouse Visa
17 July 2012 : Under process at BHC
20 November 2012 : Received RFC
21 November 2012 : Visa approved
Dec 2012 : Arrived in England

gaz ali
- thin ice -

Post by gaz ali » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 pm

guys,

another question, are you informed on the gerry website that you have been granted a visa? or do they notify you by text or phone???

I was also on the UKBA website where it states the processing time i dont understand the meaning of 'total decisions made'

if you look at the time it takes to get the results in different countries i.e. Saudi against Pakistan I think it is appalling. people who applied in Saudi 84% got reply within 30 days!!

thanks

qaziji
Newly Registered

Same case

Post by qaziji » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:03 pm

sabootio_786 wrote:My husband hasn't received a letter about the delay of any kind at the moment, I hope thats a good thing :s Insha'Allah
I have a cousin who applied for spouse visa from Pakistan on 30/03/2012 and he is reveivng mesage under process on 16 April 2012 in BHC ... Looks like both are on same boat ...

whoesnext

Post by whoesnext » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:28 pm

gaz ali wrote:guys,

another question, are you informed on the gerry website that you have been granted a visa? or do they notify you by text or phone???

I was also on the UKBA website where it states the processing time i dont understand the meaning of 'total decisions made'

if you look at the time it takes to get the results in different countries i.e. Saudi against Pakistan I think it is appalling. people who applied in Saudi 84% got reply within 30 days!!

thanks
No you are not informed by gerry on website, your status just changes to request for collection, and when you go for collection then and there you open your pack and look at passport to see if you got the visa or not :D
and talking about Saudia if you look at US then their processing times is way better given the number of applicant as busy as pakistan.....
I guess we are interested in pakistan timeline only then any others.

skstar

Post by skstar » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:49 pm

jalebi wrote:@ akhan47

My sis in law applied a day after you at Mirpur so we have similar timelines.
And my husband applied a day after your sis in law lol :)