ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

whoesnext

Post by whoesnext » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 am

S.dawood49 wrote:Sallamz guys..

Don't wana scare u but my wife's visa was refused yday!!...

We applied on 19/03/12 (Karachi)
Under process 02/04/12
Rfc 7/09/12
Visa refused!..

Alhamdulilah thanks to Allah its not a big issue ... It's about accomendation.. I didn't give ONE letter!!!... Only ONE .. From council to come n view the house .. But now Iv bought my own house alhamdulilah so should not b a problem .. Iv spoke with my mate who is a solicitor n his sorting it .. He says once it goes to appeal then the visa is defo granted ...

Sorry if I scarred u lot .. I pray Allah grants all visas...
Don't worry Farah it should b good news!!.. Inshallah .. An still praying n making Dua for all of u lot ....
Wasalamz.
Oh i feel sorry for you but i am totally dead as i didnt submitted that aswell damn....can you tell me what exactly did you put as evidence for accommodation???? Mine is fiance visa but i think accommodation rules applies same on spouse and fiance....Oh i am dead now is there a way to send any document to the ukba? Anyone????

Qadeer Khan
Newly Registered

March Applicant

Post by Qadeer Khan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:40 am

Salam Guys :
Applied : 30/3/2012
Under Process: 16/4/2012
Got Apology Letter : 18/8/2012

Still waiting to hear any news, Inshallah nearly we all will hear a good news .......

Takesforever
Newly Registered

visa recieved

Post by Takesforever » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:40 am

By the Grace of Allah, Visa granted after a wait of 6 months exactly, got RFC msg first thing yesterday and collected in the afternoon.

Qadeer Khan
Newly Registered

March Applicant

Post by Qadeer Khan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:55 am

CONGRATS to u takesforever,
wish u all the best for ur future n remember us in ur prayers ......

Peshawar_khan
Newly Registered

Re: March Applicant

Post by Peshawar_khan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:56 am

Qadeer Khan wrote:Salam Guys :
Applied : 30/3/2012
Under Process: 16/4/2012
Got Apology Letter : 18/8/2012

Still waiting to hear any news, Inshallah nearly we all will hear a good news .......
Congrats to you Mr Khan.
I am still waiting...this long process is a nightmare.
May Allah bless us all.
Applied: 26/03/2012
Under Process at BHC Islamabad: 10/04/2012
Letter of Apology: Lost in Mail :(
Visa Granted......waiting

S.dawood49
Newly Registered

Post by S.dawood49 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:30 pm

whoesnext wrote:
S.dawood49 wrote:Sallamz guys..

Don't wana scare u but my wife's visa was refused yday!!...

We applied on 19/03/12 (Karachi)
Under process 02/04/12
Rfc 7/09/12
Visa refused!..

Alhamdulilah thanks to Allah its not a big issue ... It's about accomendation.. I didn't give ONE letter!!!... Only ONE .. From council to come n view the house .. But now Iv bought my own house alhamdulilah so should not b a problem .. Iv spoke with my mate who is a solicitor n his sorting it .. He says once it goes to appeal then the visa is defo granted ...

Sorry if I scarred u lot .. I pray Allah grants all visas...
Don't worry Farah it should b good news!!.. Inshallah .. An still praying n making Dua for all of u lot ....
Wasalamz.
Oh i feel sorry for you but i am totally dead as i didnt submitted that aswell damn....can you tell me what exactly did you put as evidence for accommodation???? Mine is fiance visa but i think accommodation rules applies same on spouse and fiance....Oh i am dead now is there a way to send any document to the ukba? Anyone????
I gave a letter from the land load who is my cussin stateing that she can stay there that's all !!... Someone of my mates who applied in aprill n got the visa told me that u can go in the visa app centre and tell them u want to submit these documents to support ur app but I didn't do that .... Iv spoke with my solicitor and he says it's a small issue ... No big Problem alhamdulilah .... Just have fate in Allah .. Also my ustaad gave me some advice ... Pray 2 rakaats salatul hagaaat .. Pray ya seen .. And give sadakah ...

Hope all that's applying get visas ... Also am happy in one way that they failed the visa bcos of accomendation ..!!... Bcos I don't even earn 13.250!!... So am saved from that !!.. Inshallah ... Wasallamz

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 pm

shuby wrote:I was just wondering if anyone was or is aware if you can be sent back once you get your visa. Basically i was told that 3 people were sent back to PK when they landed at the airport in UK. They had a visa and the right documents. the reason was that the staff/officers at the airport said that they couldnt speak fluent english and therefore the english test cert was bad quality. As a result they sent them back on the next flight without any evidence supporting their accusation.

I just wanted to know has this ever happened to anyone or do they have some kind of test or check your english speaking skills? im abit worried for my wife who isnt the best at english...

Thanks in advance :)
The answer is Yes you can be refused entry by an Immigration Officer here at a UK airport,even if you have a visa

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Good luck everyone, my duas are with all those in the waiting game. My timeline is:

Applied at ISB 25-06-2012
Under process 09-07-2012
11 weeks and still waiting, please make dua :)
Last edited by Shazia1104 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

sidra51
Newly Registered

Post by sidra51 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Looks like nobodys in my selfemployed situation!!! Gettng scared nw!!

scorpio7

Post by scorpio7 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:18 am

sidra51 wrote:Looks like nobodys in my selfemployed situation!!! Gettng scared nw!!
My husband is self employed Sidra & I have submitted the same paper work with my application as well.Hope that his helpful

aa786
Newly Registered

Post by aa786 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:29 pm

salaam sidra i am also self employed, i submited 2 years of my accounts. april 2010-11 and april 2011-12. i got the accounts made from my accountant and paid all my full tax thats due.submited all this paper work along with my bank statements. also brother dawood i submited a inspection report of the property where will be staying from the solicitor. i hope this is enough.

date submited:25/05/12
app forward to islamabad 25/05/12
under process: STILL HASNT BEEN UPDATED
rfc: still waiting inshallah soon

sidra51
Newly Registered

Post by sidra51 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Thats a bit reassuring that im not the only one! Iv only gt 3 mnths acounts though my business is quite new! Ill be waiting for your outcome inshAllah will be good.

munchies27

salaam everyone

Post by munchies27 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:18 pm

salaam guys congrats once again to all who been granted visas... :)

S.dawood49 so sorry to hear about ur wife's refusal, may Allah give u patience and guidance, Insha'Allah all will work out for u in the end.

well thats my hubby booked his flight now and Insha'Allah will be here in a few weeks time.

batleykhan just a quick question, on what grounds could they be refused on at a UK airport even though visa has been granted?
im aware if false information is given to the immigration officer then it will be an issue but if all genuine answers are given there shouldnt be a problem.

it does state all info on UKBA website about that too.

if the person isnt fluent in English and spouse visa is granted with all genuine documents they will not be sent back. unless a fake english language certificate was submitted.

May Allah bless u all.

Good Luck to everyone waiting :)

munchies27

Post by munchies27 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:33 pm

... LOL i didnt mean bad quality english language certificate! dont knw what i was thinking when i typed that lol
i meant a dodgy or fake certificate.

i also want to tell people who are currently on this forum, please dont visit it too much as it causes alot of unneccessary stress and puts u down. i mean if u need help or advice on certain issues then its ok to post. but from previous experience on this forum and also people who were on the previous forum which was shut down will also tell u this. people who have had bad experience with the spouse visa application process will post on here and then u put urself in stress thinking the worst might happen to u. remember every case is different and unique in its own way so dont compare ur own cases to anyone elses. i have learned from this . i never thought my husbands visa would be granted after joining these forums as it makes u think over and over again about ur application.. 'have i submitted this' or 'have i submitted that' or 'oh no! u didnt submit that and urs was refused so mine will be too!'.. i knoe thst coz tgats wat i went through.

just get on with your daily life and may Allah help you all through this difficult time of waiting.
May you all get good news soon Insha'Allah :) stay possitive

K451m
Newly Registered

Post 9th July application

Post by K451m » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to share some stuff my friend recently applied for his wife's visa from mirpur Pakistan, I think he applied in the last week of July anyway after the rules had changed after applying on the new rules his wife got the usual txts in 2 weeks then after that he received the RFc txt on around 5th of September.... I have been following this timeline on this forum for a while and cant believe he got a reply so soon....I wanted to know is there anyone else who applied after the new rules came into place and what they are experiencing.....could it be a different set of eco's or different more efficient procedure is being followed by the embassy for post 9th July

I myself am waiting for wife's visa to come through I applied post 9th July aswell but I submitted my app mid August we have received the processing at high commission txt but nothing after that should I get my hopes high thinking I might get a quick reply like my friend or do u think it can't be thanks for reading look forward to replies....:-)

z4a
Newly Registered

Post by z4a » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:56 am

Salam guys,

My husband picked up his passport earlier today and Alhamdullillah Visa has been Granted!

I am sooo over the moon. The wait has been tough and long but Allah swt has granted our prayers.

All those waiting pls dont lose faith, just continue praying InshAllah ur duas will come true soon too.

Scottishraja

Post by Scottishraja » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:48 am

Settlement Visas 2 days 3 days 5 days 10 days 15 days 40 days 60 days 90 days 120 days Total decisions made
Settlement 0% 0% 1% 3% 3% 3% 3% 78% 100%
183 Total decisions made in July

Hey guys , I pulled this info from the UKBA website regarding Settlement Visa times ni ISLAMABAD Pakistan for the month of July.

So 1% of applicants had a decision within 5 days?
And 78% had a decision within 90 days.

Im surprised that some of these applications had a decision amde within 5-10 days, whereas others have to wait over 6 months.

Anyway Im submitting a Freedom of Information request to the home office regarding some of UKBA waiting times. There is something fishy going on here...........
Married 09/06/2011
Applied at Gerrys 14/05/2012
Application forwarded to BHC 25/05/2012
Ready for Collection 18/10/2012
114 working days and got RFC
Yes/No ???????

Shamus7000
Newly Registered

Post by Shamus7000 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:37 am

By the grace of Allah swt, my wife's visa has been GRANTED today. Thanks to all of you for your duas, been a very long journey and I'm so grateful to all of you so much. Peace People.

ammu1234

Post by ammu1234 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi Alll...I applied for my wife visa from karachi and got her visa in 9 working days....

Scottishraja

Post by Scottishraja » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 pm

A settlement visa in 9 working days??
Married 09/06/2011
Applied at Gerrys 14/05/2012
Application forwarded to BHC 25/05/2012
Ready for Collection 18/10/2012
114 working days and got RFC
Yes/No ???????

whoesnext

Post by whoesnext » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:19 pm

ammu1234 wrote:Hi Alll...I applied for my wife visa from karachi and got her visa in 9 working days....
Please state which visa category was that and which centre you applied and date. Thanks alot

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Scottishraja wrote:A settlement visa in 9 working days??
Probably due to extenuating circumstances, something like a severe family illness or an operation for transplant of some sort. Often these are backed up with some big time documents prepared by lawyers. Could be a refused VISA as well, maybe they saw it and the passport was a forged one or somethign like that so an immediate refusal? Who knows.

Being handled quickly is not necessarily a good thing as you make out.

som1984

Post by som1984 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:50 pm

he applied for dependant visa ( Tier 1 general dependant)

sidra51
Newly Registered

Post by sidra51 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:33 pm

WHAT!!! Is it a settlement visa??? Plz mke it clear!?

waqasshah

Post by waqasshah » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Settlment Visa = Spouse visa