ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alisonpal

help

Post by alisonpal » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:05 pm

HI wonder if you could give me some advice 3 yrs ago i was married in ind1a we have had some time trying get back uk but eventually we won our case and my husband been in uk since we have now been married 3 yrs i am on sda and income support i have told housingetc he is here he works as self employed what do we need to show to immigration as we are now applying for indefenite and naturalisation any advice would be greatful all we have joint is bank and lease and council tax

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:30 pm

You'll need more evidence than this. You can send extra bills/letters etc in single names. Have you read the notes on the SET(M) application form listing the required documents? Has your husband pass the Life in the UK test or completed an approved ESOL course?

alisonpal

visa

Post by alisonpal » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Casa wrote:You'll need more evidence than this. You can send extra bills/letters etc in single names. Have you read the notes on the SET(M) application form listing the required documents? Has your husband pass the Life in the UK test or completed an approved ESOL course?
yeah he has passed that test wil it affect as i am on benfits i am british born we have single stuff as well like tv license ..dr letters