ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment contract question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pt1988
Newly Registered

Employment contract question

Post by pt1988 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:59 pm

In respect of salaried employment in the UK, all of the following evidence must be provided:
(b) The P60 for the relevant period or periods (if issued).
(c) Wage slips covering:
(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the applicant has been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months; or
(ii) A period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the applicant has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months.
(d) A letter from the employer confirming:
(i) the person's employment and gross annual salary;
(ii) the length of their employment;
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and
(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).
(e) A signed contract of employment.
(f) Monthly personal bank statements corresponding to the same period as the wage slips at paragraph 2(c), showing that the salary has been paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.

Hey guys my question is related to the highlighted requirement above in bold, If im relying under category A and I provide my last 6 months payslips all above £1550 atleast before tax, How would I tell my employer to write this on paper for me, Im sure they wont have any problem writing it for me.. I have been told to take the lowest amount from my latest 6 payslips and times that by 12 to calculate the annual gross income for the ECO, I am just confused about what my employer has to write down for me other than my gross annual salary which is about 15K so thats why am relying on category A & 6 payslips

please give me a quick reply guys thanks

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:15 pm

As suggested earlier, Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!