ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third party support in a spouse appliaction?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Smallfamily

Third party support in a spouse appliaction?

Post by Smallfamily » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Im asking the following question on someone's behalf:

I have recently married abroad (non EU) :) . At the moment i'm unable to sponsor my wife because I have just finished my exams and will be getting my degree in January (will be graduated) and then I will start my job hunting.

Now my question is that my parents want to sponser my spouse so she can join me here in the UK asap. My parents are willing to financially support her. They own a house which has plenty of space and they are also willing to accomodate us in their house. (I'm living with parents already).

Me or my parents never took and are not taking any benifits/public funds. We all have british passport...

So is the third party (parents) support allowed in my spouse visa application?

If not then is there any other route available? Please kindly shed some light on this matter... any guidance is greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Third party support in a spouse appliaction?

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:14 am

Smallfamily wrote:So is the third party (parents) support allowed in my spouse visa application?
No.

Smallfamily

Re: Third party support in a spouse appliaction?

Post by Smallfamily » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Thank you Lucapooka ...

cyber_warez

Post by cyber_warez » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:41 pm

is not allowed :(

rajauk

Post by rajauk » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:01 am

Only root available in your situation is through savings. If you have £62500 in your account or your parents can gift you that much and you hold it in your account for 6 months you can apply without needing a job.
Raja

Smallfamily

Post by Smallfamily » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:55 am

Thanks guys for the info...much appreciated :)