ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online or Paper Application for Family Visitor from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

doc_S

Online or Paper Application for Family Visitor from Pakistan

Post by doc_S » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Hi,
Can someone kindly confirm if it is necessary to apply online and print application or can one still apply on a paper application in Pakistan? I am applying for a Family Visitor visa for my mother in Pakistan. It seems easier to fill in a paper application as i can squeeze more information in the spaces provided etc. But in the online application, the text boxes have word limit and u cannot format as u like. As I'll be filling her application and then post it to her in Pakistan,can it be done on paper or is it now compulsory to do it online? Is there a time limit after you print online application and make an appointment? As I will have to post application and documents from UK to Pakistan after printing online application?

Secondly, as I'm sponsoring her and providing evidence of our finances in terms of last 6 months payslips and bank statements for both myself and the wife, do they all need to be provided in original or can copies suffice? Just asking as may need originals in UK for some purpose and don't know how long will it take to get reply for visa app in Pakistan.

Many thanks.

doc_S

Post by doc_S » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:20 am

Anyone please?