ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused:Tier1 to Spouse visa and what next ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mno2uk

Confused:Tier1 to Spouse visa and what next ?

Post by mno2uk » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Hello all forum members

I am a bit confused about my situation and next step for visa process.

Initially came to the UK on Tier1 (General/Highly Skilled) with IELTS done and then got married over here in the UK.

So, switched the visa from Tier 1 to Spouse visa. I got the BRP card which will expire in December, 2013. Does that mean that is the end of my probationary two year period after marriage that UKBA asks for?

And now what will be the next step for my visa - do I need to apply for further leave - which forms and will I need to sit for English exam again but which one (as it will be after October 28th this year). I already have done the IELTS when I first came to the country. Could the master degree be used as an alternative for English language as it mentions on there the method of teaching as English.

I have also sat for and passed the :Life in UK test.

Could anyone please clarify and any set of documents that I will need to put together. I am thinking of going for a same day appointment.

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:26 pm

anyone ?

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:09 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.