ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

set m

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mexsy
Newly Registered

set m

Post by mexsy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi

my wife is on 2 yrs FLR M ATM and this period is about to expire in Oct 201 and she will be applying for SET (M) soon. During this 2 yrs period, She spent sometime outside the UK. Can someone please guide us that how much time is allowed to spent outside of the UK in in FLR M 2 yrs.

regards

Mexsy

mexsy
Newly Registered

Re: set m

Post by mexsy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:22 pm

sorry typing error its 2014

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Absences should be limited and for good reason, absences less than 6 months don't need to be declared for SET(M).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mexsy
Newly Registered

Post by mexsy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:25 am

Amber wrote:Absences should be limited and for good reason, absences less than 6 months don't need to be declared for SET(M).

thanks Amber for your reply and help.

My wife was outside from the country for 182 days in total. She was away 92 days in her 1st year FLR M and then 90 days on her 2nd year. On 2nd occasion she went there to spend one month but because of her father heart condition and later he went on stunt treatment/ heart by pass treatment she stayed there longer to look after her father. if she proof provides evidences of these mitigation circumstances, would that will be considered?

if you require more information I can provide these.

really looking forward for your reply.

regards

Mexsy

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:15 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.