ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sham marriage

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abhz639
BANNED

Sham marriage

Post by abhz639 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:36 am

Hi,

I'm sick of all these visa requirements, and I want to do a sham marriage with an EU citizen. Does anyone know any agencies which can help me? How can I go on about it? Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Sham marriage

Post by Wanderer » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:27 am

abhz639 wrote:Hi,

I'm sick of all these visa requirements, and I want to do a sham marriage with an EU citizen. Does anyone know any agencies which can help me? How can I go on about it? Thanks

Here;

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... mmigration

Wave bye-bye to us all as you get deported, :lol: :lol:
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Casa

Re: Sham marriage

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:28 am

This isn't the place where you'll get advice to commit a criminal offence. One last word of advice before I lock the thread...don't even consider it.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.