ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa chennai-Re apply,Pls advise

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

PariJ

Spouse Visa chennai-Re apply,Pls advise

Post by PariJ » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to re apply for my Spouse visa at Chennai(India). My earlier application was rejected by ECO on 10 April 2015 on grounds that i did not provide supporting documents covering April13-April 14 for financial requirments. I am sole director of ltd company and i submitted documents under category F.As per the guideline (9.3.2) for corporate ,the tax year is 12 month accounting period of the company (ie Aug13-July 14 for mine) rather fiscal tax year.I produced all of my supporting documents for corporate tax year, but that resulted in rejection.

My Company Incorporated on July 2012 and im trading till date.I have changed my corporate tax reference now to 4th April 2015( against 31 July 2015) at company house as i dont want to wait till my corporate tax year end.

Please advise if i miss anything as i want to be clear this time . I am going all in!! ,will be providing all of the following documents for Aug 12-July 13(12 months), Aug 13-July 14 (12 months) and Aug 14 -April 15 (8 months)

Financial Requirements (Appendix 2 Category F)
-----------------------------------------
-Company Incorporation Certificate
-Current Appointment report
-Letter from Accountant confirming share holders, Gross income for last full financial years of the director
-Business banking account Statements covering last full financial year
-Business Savings account Statements covering last full financial year
-Pay slips ,P60,and dividends covering last full financial year
-Self Assesement SA302 tax return,
-Personal Current Account Statements covering last full financial year
-Vat registration and Returns submission receipts covering last full financial year
-Copy of CT600 and receipt of corporate tax submission for last full financial year
-Financial Statements/un audited accounts for the limited company
-Personal Savings accounts Statements for last 12 months
-evidence of Current and previous employment.

Appreciate your inputs

Cheers
Pari

My case is here

immigration-for-family-members/spouse-visa-appeal-chennai-t184512.html#p1174101

PariJ

Re: Spouse Visa chennai-Re apply,Pls advise

Post by PariJ » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:22 am

Anyone submiited financial req documents under Category F or G ? please share your experience.

Raju1

Post by Raju1 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:41 pm

Hey PariJ,

It looks like to me that you have almost all the required documents for spouse visa considering the recent notes of my wife's refusal. I am wondering whether appeal would work in your case as it's invloves providing required supporting documents for the required fiscal year?

Regards,
Raj

theroyale

Post by theroyale » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:48 pm

PariJ wrote:Anyone submiited financial req documents under Category F or G ? please share your experience.
I am submitting under cat F at a PEO appt on Friday. Same docs as you. I will post my experience this weekend.

Raju1

Post by Raju1 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:58 am

@PariJ,

Did you re-apply with the same set of documents mentioned above? Can you let me know the timelines of your new application?

-Raj

theroyale

Post by theroyale » Fri May 01, 2015 4:34 pm

theroyale wrote:
PariJ wrote:Anyone submiited financial req documents under Category F or G ? please share your experience.
I am submitting under cat F at a PEO appt on Friday. Same docs as you. I will post my experience this weekend.
Hi, I submitted under Cat F today and was granted the visa. Posted here about it: http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1181702

PariJ

Post by PariJ » Sat May 02, 2015 11:53 am

Hi Raj,

Sorry to hear about your spouse's visa refusal. I am in the same situation,

I am planning to re apply rather appeal around mid may as it will take more time for the latter.

I am planning to re apply @ Mumbai VFS as it is much quicker in processing time than rest of India. Attched the post from one of user where it states that we are free to apply @ any VFS irrespecitve of the residency .

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... i#p1165740

Please find below the post by Vikas which is very usefull.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... s#p1179183

I am planning to submit following documents for Category F , please note my corporate cycle ends in July 2015 .

All of the following must be provided:

1)Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC.

For year July 2012, July 2013,July 2014

2) Evidence of registration with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House

3) If the company is required to produce annual audited accounts, such accounts for the last full financial year.

4)If company is not required to produce annual audited accounts, unaudited accounts for the last full financial year and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognised Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006);

5)Corporate/business bank statements covering the same 12-month period as Company Tax Return CT600.
Aug 2012-April 2015

6) A current Appointment Report from Companies House.
7) A certificate of VAT registration and the VAT return for the last full financial year (a copy or a print-out) confirming the VAT registration number, if turnover is in excess of £79,000 or was in excess of the threshold which applied during the last full financial year
For year July 2012, July 2013,July 2014 and Vat Receipts for quarter July 2014-current

8) Original proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE and National Insurance, proof of PAYE reference number and Accounts Office reference number. This evidence may be in the form of a certified copy of the documentation issued by HMRC.

9) Proof of ownership or lease of business premises
N/A

Where the person is listed as a director of the company and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:

1)Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600.

Pay slips Aug 2012-April 2015 AND p60 the year April 12-April13, April13-April 14 and April14-April 15

2) Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as a director was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.

Aug 2012-April 2015

Where the person receives dividends from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:

1)Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the company’s and the person’s details with the person’s net dividend amount and tax credit.
Dividend vouchers Aug 2012-April 2015
2) Personal bank statement(s) showing that those dividends were paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
Aug 2012-April 2015

And also

1)annual self-assessment tax return to HMRC (a copy or print-out);
April 12-April13, April13-April 14 and April14-April 15
2) Statement of Account (SA300 or SA302).
April 12-April13, April13-April 14 and April14-April 15
3) Proof of registration with HMRC as self-employed if available.
4) Each partner's Unique Tax Reference Number (UTR) and/or the UTR of the partnership or business.
5) Evidence of ongoing payment of business rates, business-related insurance premiums

And also a Summary letter from accountant stating my name, company details ,details of salary +dividends (table) from Aug 2012-April 2015.

cheers
Pari

theroyale

Post by theroyale » Sun May 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Looks like you plan to confuse the hell out of your caseworker Pari ;) All the best

PariJ

Post by PariJ » Sun May 03, 2015 3:54 pm

thanks,
that is what i thought last time so gave only specific evidence but they refused it. I dont want to take chances this time.

bling-uk

Post by bling-uk » Mon May 04, 2015 9:36 pm

PariJ wrote:thanks,
that is what i thought last time so gave only specific evidence but they refused it. I dont want to take chances this time.
good luck with your application

chandregowda
Newly Registered

Post by chandregowda » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:38 am

Dear Pari and Raj,

Sprry to hear your application has been refused.

I am also in the same boat of my wife visa has been refused on nov-2015.

I was a permanet employee till jul-2015 and started contracting from Aug-2015 by opening limited company in Jun-2015.My year end is due on jun-2016.

Can i reduce my finacial year and re-apply visa in feb-2016 or need to wait till jun-2016 to get 12-Months CT600?

Thnaks,
chandregowda

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:26 am

chandregowda wrote:Dear Pari and Raj,

Sprry to hear your application has been refused.

I am also in the same boat of my wife visa has been refused on nov-2015.

I was a permanet employee till jul-2015 and started contracting from Aug-2015 by opening limited company in Jun-2015.My year end is due on jun-2016.

Can i reduce my finacial year and re-apply visa in feb-2016 or need to wait till jun-2016 to get 12-Months CT600?

Thnaks,
chandregowda
This thread is over 6 months old! :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.