ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor visa - Decision email from ABU DHABI

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ali933

Family Visitor visa - Decision email from ABU DHABI

Post by ali933 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Hi All,

I need an advise as I have applied visitor visa for my mother in law,I have received below email today 12/05/2015 and I am just trying to figure out what decision have been made.

"Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier (if you selected this optional service). "

also before that I had rec: an email on 10/05/2015 from them mentioning that "Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards. "

and today thy have sent above email that application has been concluded

does this means that application has been approved ?? can some one tell from the experience.

Please share...

Kind Regards

Bamtexltd
Newly Registered

Re: Family Visitor visa - Decision email from ABU DHABI

Post by Bamtexltd » Fri May 15, 2015 10:42 am

ali933 wrote:Hi All,

I need an advise as I have applied visitor visa for my mother in law,I have received below email today 12/05/2015 and I am just trying to figure out what decision have been made.

"Dear Customer,

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier (if you selected this optional service). "

also before that I had rec: an email on 10/05/2015 from them mentioning that "Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer servic

does this means that application has been approved ?? can some one tell from the experience.

Please share...

Kind Regards
Hi mate,
I applied family visitor visa for my dad in Lagos but I receive this email from Sheffield UK
Subject: your visa application VAF123457
Dear Name,

Regarding Visa Application: GWF000000000
For: name

Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.
I got this message on 12th may 2015, since then I didn't hear anything from them, meanwhile I got called from embassy for sponsor verification for my mum visa when she apply for visa but now I didn't receive any call from them. I'm confused now.
My question is did your sponsor receive call from embassy when u get similar message or not?

Ayad
Newly Registered

Post by Ayad » Sat May 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Hi Ali

Can you pls tell what was the outcome of the visa?? i hope visa was granted.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat May 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Ayad, you have received a standard notification in the last email received. You won't know the decision until you receive the passport.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Ayad
Newly Registered

Post by Ayad » Sun May 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Hi All this is the email i received yesterday please let me know your thoughts. Im worried thinking it might be rejected. We were rejected and we reapplied with further documents. There was no ref numbers.. only applicants names..

Your application for UK visa has been processed and sent to VFS. they will be in touch soon about collection/delivery of your documents.
You are advised to ensure that all relevant documents have been returned to you and that all details have been correctly annotated.
UKVI cannot be held responsible for any delays or costs incurred due to any inaccuracies which have not been brought to our attention within a reasonable time scale.

WR1

Post by WR1 » Sun May 24, 2015 9:55 pm

Its a standard reply and you have already been advised, you won't know the decision until you collect your documents.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Ayad
Newly Registered

Post by Ayad » Mon May 25, 2015 10:10 am

Thanks for letting me know it's a standard letter but I haven't come across anyone who has received a similar letter :( :|

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon May 25, 2015 10:12 am

We frequently have members posting with a similar email notification.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

rodeo13
Newly Registered

Post by rodeo13 » Wed May 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Hello Ayad,

I received an exactly same email that you posted from them today.

What was your outcome? Would be great if you shared the outcome. Feeling very anxious !!!!

Thanks.

muhammad82
Newly Registered

Post by muhammad82 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:40 pm

"Dear Customer,

Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards. "

Please share...

Kind Regards
Hi Ali

Could you please advise when your mother in law has submitted application . I received same email for my father uk visa application . please advise the out come .

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

muhammad82
Newly Registered

Post by muhammad82 » Sat May 30, 2015 11:51 am

"Dear Customer,

Please share...

Kind Regards

Hi Ali

Has you mother got visa . please advise

Ayad
Newly Registered

Post by Ayad » Sun May 31, 2015 9:12 pm

@ rodeo13

Really sorry for the late response i just logged in today.. Visa was granted :) and it was after three previous refusals.

Thanks everyone for your help it was great listening to you all.

i hope you got the visa too.

pk2uk
Newly Registered

Post by pk2uk » Sun May 31, 2015 9:20 pm

Hi
Congratulation for your visa
Could you please advise how long its took to process the application.
Waiting for your reply

Ayad
Newly Registered

Post by Ayad » Sun May 31, 2015 11:28 pm

@pk2uk

Hi it took just over 4 weeks.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:58 pm

hi Ayad,

thanks for the update .... if you dont mind plz share previous refusal point and how you overcome them? I applied for my mother visa and its been refused (Even she visited UK 13 years ago and than never applied after and now they gave silly excuse that you have stronger ties in UK then you do in Pakistan so on completion of your trip you will not return back to your country)

any advice will be highly appreciated

regards
Ayad wrote:@ rodeo13

Really sorry for the late response i just logged in today.. Visa was granted :) and it was after three previous refusals.

ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

rodeo13
Newly Registered

Post by rodeo13 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:03 am

Ayad wrote:@ rodeo13

@ Ayad

Congrats! I got my visa too.
The total processing time was 9 working days from the date of submitting application.

This forum a great help for people seeking information and really makes aware of possible situations that others faced.

Good luck to all of you!