ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A1 Certificate or UK Naric Comparability for Doctor!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HassanAli
Newly Registered

A1 Certificate or UK Naric Comparability for Doctor!

Post by HassanAli » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:19 am

Dear Moderators/forum members,
Just want a quick advise regarding FLR(M) application of my spouse who is working as a doctor in NHS and is my dependent of my previous Tier 1 Ent visa. Now i got ILR so need to switch her visa to flr(m) category.
Just need a bit of advise regarding her A1 english language certificate, i read through flr(m) guidelines that she can submit her equivalence qualification if she holds a degree. she did her conversion exams ( Plab1 & 2) when she came here four years ago as my dependent and also passed ilelts general as well for Plab exams but its expired now. I just want to confirm is that okay to use UK Naric to verify her Mbbs degree as equivalent qualification against A1 certificate as her medium of instruction was English for MBBS in Pakistan.? It will save time and effort for sitting into another exam for english ! Any other ideas/recommendations as she is a full time working doctor in NHS hospital and already passed enough exams to show she can communicate effectively in England :) :) :)
many thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: A1 Certificate or UK Naric Comparability for Doctor!

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:42 am

Naric would be acceptable.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

HassanAli
Newly Registered

Re: A1 Certificate or UK Naric Comparability for Doctor!

Post by HassanAli » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:55 am

CR001 wrote:Naric would be acceptable.
Thanks a lot CR001