ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife and child dependent visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

expertbuddy

Wife and child dependent visa

Post by expertbuddy » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi,

I was on tier 1 , last week got ILR. can i apply PBS dependent for my wife and child or it needs to be on FLR-M?

Also if apply by post is a problem considering Feb 18 is expiry date, is it the postal receipt date considered as date of application?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Wife and child dependent visa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:55 pm

If you got ILR based on Tier 1 and 5 years residence, they can continue to extend their Tier 1 G dependent visas. They DO NOT have to apply for FLR(M).

Date of posting is the date of application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

expertbuddy

Re: Wife and child dependent visa

Post by expertbuddy » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:58 pm

CR001 wrote:If you got ILR based on Tier 1 and 5 years residence, they can continue to extend their Tier 1 G dependent visas. They DO NOT have to apply for FLR(M).

Date of posting is the date of application.
Thanks a lot CR001