ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter form Property Agent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rasheyz
Newly Registered

Letter form Property Agent

Post by rasheyz » Fri May 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Hello guys,

i am about to apply for my wife visa, actually i am living in a 3 bedroom house with my friend and his wife, the the Tenancy agreement has all 3 names on it, like mine, my friend and his wife.
first of all, is it fine if i send this tenancy agreement for accommodation support?
i have asked my property agent to give me property survey report and also a letter that there is enough space for my wife.
guys please help, is this kind of tanancy agreement is fine for my wife visa?
and if any body can help me for letter sample that from property agent to confirm that my wife can lives here.

Regards

noajthan

Re: Letter form Property Agent

Post by noajthan » Fri May 06, 2016 9:41 pm

rasheyz wrote:Hello guys,

i am about to apply for my wife visa, actually i am living in a 3 bedroom house with my friend and his wife, the the Tenancy agreement has all 3 names on it, like mine, my friend and his wife.
first of all, is it fine if i send this tenancy agreement for accommodation support?
i have asked my property agent to give me property survey report and also a letter that there is enough space for my wife.
guys please help, is this kind of tanancy agreement is fine for my wife visa?
and if any body can help me for letter sample that from property agent to confirm that my wife can lives here.

Regards
Where have you got the requirement for a 'property survey' from?
It's not clear such a thing is mandatory - different members here report not getting one.

If wife's name is on tenancy agreement (which is a legally binding contract) why would you need a letter from agent too? Where does that requirement come from?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:34 am

@noajthan, it is friends wife whose name is on tenancy.

OP, all you need is a letter stating that your wife will be permitted to reside in the property with you and that they have no objection.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat May 07, 2016 10:20 am

CR001 wrote:@noajthan, it is friends wife whose name is on tenancy.

OP, all you need is a letter stating that your wife will be permitted to reside in the property with you and that they have no objection.
Oops, thanks CR001 - didn't mean to mix the wives up.

Still not convinced a survey is mandatory in such cases, although many members seem to commission them from councils or surveyors.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat May 07, 2016 2:25 pm

noajthan wrote:
CR001 wrote:@noajthan, it is friends wife whose name is on tenancy.

Oops, thanks CR001 - didn't mean to mix the wives up.

Still not convinced a survey is mandatory in such cases, although many members seem to commission them from councils or surveyors.
I think what OP means is a home inspection report to prove the property will not be overcrowded, rather than a surveyors report on the condition of the property that was being occupied