ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority Settlement visa from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Pti2323

Priority Settlement visa from Pakistan

Post by Pti2323 » Sun May 15, 2016 10:09 am

Has anyone applied priority settlement visa from pakistan ??? Is it worth the extra 450 pounds?? And also does it always get processed in the 15 woking days as it says

batleykhan

Re: Priority Settlement visa from Pakistan

Post by batleykhan » Sun May 15, 2016 11:10 am

Yes if you think you're 100% correct with your documents and that you meet all requirements.Yes it does get sorted out within 15 days.....one way or the other

Pti2323

Re: Priority Settlement visa from Pakistan

Post by Pti2323 » Sun May 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Yes i would like to think we are 100 % correct with the docs. Financial requirmemts etc all met. One thing i would like to get your advice on is the genuine and subsisting marriage.

We got married 3 years ago in pakistan, wife had to go bk to uk for find job and evetually meet financial requirmemts. No luck with job at the start and she decided she wud go for teaching - so she had to study two years and now she is inthe 6th month of the job paying 22k plus.
In the mean while she visited me in pakistan when she got time. Abt 4 vists in 3 years. We have contacted on skype,viber, whatsapp almost every hour for last three years. I have screen shots of those calls/chats etc. Any gifts i sent i had recipets although some i lost.

You think ECO would find it sufficient to be deemed as genuine and subsisting. And is my case straight forward enough for the 15 working days time scale ?? Given the. Gap of 3 years.