ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependant Visa rejected - from India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

UK2UK4U
Newly Registered

ILR Dependant Visa rejected - from India

Post by UK2UK4U » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Hi Team,

I am self employed and got ILR through Tier 1 Gen route in Dec 2015.
I provided below docs for income proof, how ever rejected comparing the CT600 for 2014-15 with Pay slips, dividend vouchers, P60, personal and buss bank statements, for April 2015- March 2016. Visa applied on 22 April 2016.

I showed earnings of around 40k which include salary as director and dividends.

Certificate of incorporation, VAT registration details, PAYE employer NI details, Corporate tax paid receipts are also provided.

I also provided unaudited accounts, accountant certified earnings letter, Sales Summary of Ltd Co letter as latest CT600 for 2015-16 is only available after 30 April 2016.

Case worker rejected visa comparing previous year CT600 (2014-2015) and also informed that i have not submitted Current Appointments report from Companies house and provided appeal eligibility.

Please advise best option for me, My wife works full time in UK and currently nearing end of maternity leave. Her Tier 1 Gen dependant visa expired in Jan 2016 and went to India in Aug 2015.

I am ok for appeal as well as re-apply. I need to join new fixed term role in a week after making the company as dormant/ close as the payroll will be run by Employer.How does this affect subsequent Appeal or re-apply

Please point me to the right direction and time lines for the same ASAP as i need to dissolve/dormant ltd company to start new role in a week.

Regards

gpl_harry
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Dependant Visa rejected - from India

Post by gpl_harry » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:40 am

UK2UK4U wrote:Hi Team,

I am self employed and got ILR through Tier 1 Gen route in Dec 2015.
I provided below docs for income proof, how ever rejected comparing the CT600 for 2014-15 with Pay slips, dividend vouchers, P60, personal and buss bank statements, for April 2015- March 2016. Visa applied on 22 April 2016.

I showed earnings of around 40k which include salary as director and dividends.

Certificate of incorporation, VAT registration details, PAYE employer NI details, Corporate tax paid receipts are also provided.

I also provided unaudited accounts, accountant certified earnings letter, Sales Summary of Ltd Co letter as latest CT600 for 2015-16 is only available after 30 April 2016.

Case worker rejected visa comparing previous year CT600 (2014-2015) and also informed that i have not submitted Current Appointments report from Companies house and provided appeal eligibility.

Please advise best option for me, My wife works full time in UK and currently nearing end of maternity leave. Her Tier 1 Gen dependant visa expired in Jan 2016 and went to India in Aug 2015.

I am ok for appeal as well as re-apply. I need to join new fixed term role in a week after making the company as dormant/ close as the payroll will be run by Employer.How does this affect subsequent Appeal or re-apply

Please point me to the right direction and time lines for the same ASAP as i need to dissolve/dormant ltd company to start new role in a week.

Regards
Case worker rejected visa comparing previous year CT600 (2014-2015)
I am not sure of this.

Please download current appointments report from company house website or from this below website.
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo
You need to register in order to do that and it is free of charge.

Can you please send the time line from where and when did you apply, when did they get back to you.

Thanks

UK2UK4U
Newly Registered

Post by UK2UK4U » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:23 am

Hi gpl_Harry,

Thanks for getting back with link to companies house report.
Visa applied from Hyderabad, India on 22 April 2016 and Rejection letter received on 03 June 2016.

Both wife and kid visas rejected comparing the CT600 of 2014-15 with payslips, dividend vouchers, p60 bank statements of 2015-2016.

I have provided the accountant letter and unaudited accounts in Dec 2015 for my ILR in Dec 2015 and successfully received PR. Not sure why dependents visa rejected comparing old CT600.

Hello Seniors,

Please advise on my chances of appeal and re apply based on my above scenario

Regards

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:56 am

@gpl_harry

Kindly refrain from posting contact information.
All sorts of scammers and snakeoil saleswomen/men frequent the forums from time to time.

This is a public forum; members are better off posting queries in public so all can contribute, share and benefit.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

gpl_harry
Newly Registered

Post by gpl_harry » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:53 pm

noajthan wrote:@gpl_harry

Kindly refrain from posting contact information.
All sorts of scammers and snakeoil saleswomen/men frequent the forums from time to time.

This is a public forum; members are better off posting queries in public so all can contribute, share and benefit.
Hi noajithan,

Sorry for that, from next time I dont provide any of my personal details.

Thanks
gpl_harry

UK2UK4U
Newly Registered

Post by UK2UK4U » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Hi Moderators/ Seniors,

Please adivse on the above scenario

Regards

gpl_harry
Newly Registered

Post by gpl_harry » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:05 am

Hi UK2UK4u,

Are you able to sort out your issue. Can you please let me know what are all the procedures you took.

May be I may have the same situation of yours.

Please keep posted any updates on your situation.

Thanks
gpl_harry