ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision time as a spouse visa - Interview

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hanging sward
Mood:

Decision time as a spouse visa - Interview

Post by hanging sward » Sat May 14, 2016 9:10 pm

Hi all friend I need your help regarding my recent application as a spouse visa which I put on 16th of march 2016 and then I received letter of aknoledgement along with biometric on 5th of April which had been given on the same day the letter I received was about confirmation of my application which also reveled decision time 8 weeks from the date of submission also at the end was mentioned that if we won't be able to decide with in 8 weeks we will right you letter how much more time we will take to decide 8 weeks almost finished and I haven't received anything letter or documents all requirements was full filled can anybody tell me how it will go thanks I ll wait for your valuable response thanks

batleykhan

Re: Decision time as a spouse visa

Post by batleykhan » Sun May 15, 2016 11:20 am

UKBA timelines is a guidance only. Can take much longer depending on the checks and inquiries that they carry out on each application

hanging sward
Mood:

FLR(M) waiting times

Post by hanging sward » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Hi all hope your are OK
After 12 week I received letter for interview which is going to be on 28th of this month can anybody update what type of question they ask
I will be very happy
Regards

noajthan

Re: FLR(M) waiting times

Post by noajthan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:26 pm

hanging sward wrote:Hi all hope your are OK
After 12 week I received letter for interview which is going to be on 28th of this month can anybody update what type of question they ask
I will be very happy
Regards
What would you imagine someone would ask to try to determine if a marriage was genuine?

You and spouse should be able to communicate in English, that is the purpose of the proof of English requirement.
The answers to questions only the couple themselves will know are already in your heads.

Not much else required really.
But you could search in forum, this stuff has all been posted before.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

hanging sward
Mood:

Re: Decision time as a spouse visa - Interview

Post by hanging sward » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Thanks noajthan I have seen few questions uploaded before me and my wife we speak three language English urdu and punjabi. Language won't be a problem ISA
Thanks
I burn my existence to satisfy their soul.

hanging sward
Mood:

Post by hanging sward » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:28 pm

My interview was on 28th of June more then 90 % 0f the answer of me n my wife was same only 3 or 4 answer more or less were not matched how long do they take to decide after interview n what is probibility?
I burn my existence to satisfy their soul.

heywhysamba
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by heywhysamba » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Hello, I am just hoping you can update the thread. How long after interview did you hear from the UKBA? I am in the same predicament and so worried.