ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstayer in need of some advice please!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:35 pm

I think it is your solicitor's intellectually property which you may be deemed to have stolen and distributed by doing this, and if anyone did it to me I'd be LIVID!

Your case is too complex to be dealt with here, and as you have already stated that you do not want 'non professional' advice, I think you should consider getting legal advice from a new solicitor.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:19 pm

You mean to say that there are solicitors who make up statements like this?
my partner as a woman will find it difficult to adjust in a strange culture.
v)Because of my conversion, it is risky for me to return to my country even for a very short time to apply for entry clearance
You really are getting ripped off!

weldsousa2007
Newly Registered

Post by weldsousa2007 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:05 pm

archigabe wrote:You mean to say that there are solicitors who make up statements like this?
my partner as a woman will find it difficult to adjust in a strange culture.
v)Because of my conversion, it is risky for me to return to my country even for a very short time to apply for entry clearance
You really are getting ripped off!
NO, he wasn't making up these statements, and at no point I was suggesting otherwise. However ,what I was relating to ,as far as my case and many others that I read about in this board, are concerned is the lack of advice or information the applicants did get from their solicitors about their cases.
I hope that would clarify the issue for you.
Regards!

weldsousa2007
Newly Registered

Post by weldsousa2007 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:14 pm

VictoriaS wrote:I think it is your solicitor's intellectually property which you may be deemed to have stolen and distributed by doing this, and if anyone did it to me I'd be LIVID!

Your case is too complex to be dealt with here, and as you have already stated that you do not want 'non professional' advice, I think you should consider getting legal advice from a new solicitor.

Victoria
I can understand your point but it was not my intention to distribute his intellectual product. I simply was trying to provide a full over view of my case and hopefully find others who had similar experience, or who could advice further.

You've suggested I obtain advice from a new solicitor- Are suggesting I call you or that I find another solicitor? If so is there anyone you could recommend?

Thank you.

newsletters
BANNED

Excellent Immigration website

Post by newsletters » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:01 pm

SEE:

-> -> Australia & New Zealand -> Excellent website for Australian Immigration

For all your immigration related questions, I suggest you to visit,

http://v****d.b***t.com

Good luck.
Editing the address...[Mod]Archigabe