ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gracewell

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Gracewell » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:13 pm

Please respond with timeline

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:53 pm

Gracewell wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:13 pm
Please respond with timeline
Why can you not simply have a look at the existing timeline thread we already have???

immigration-for-family-members/flr-fp-f ... l#p1960860

FLR fp can take many months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Gracewell

Post by Gracewell » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:10 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:53 pm
Gracewell wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:13 pm
Please respond with a timeline
Why can you not simply have a look at the existing timeline thread we already have???

immigration-for-family-members/flr-fp-f ... l#p1960860

FLR FP can take many months.
This is my 5th month. So I know what you mean. I’m only as I recently received a letter from the TEMPORARY MIGRATION department of the home office for biometrics which was dated as DATE AS POSTDATE. Has anyone received a letter like this and after submitting the biometrics following such after 5 months, what happened? How long did it take to receive a decision?

Gracewell

Post by Gracewell » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:11 am

This is my 5th month. So I know what you mean. I’m only as I recently received a letter from the TEMPORARY MIGRATION department of the home office for biometrics which was dated as DATE AS POSTDATE. Has anyone received a letter like this and after submitting the biometrics following such after 5 months, what happened? How long did it take to receive a decision?

Anglek1234
Newly Registered

Post by Anglek1234 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:35 pm

Gracewell wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:11 am
Hi gracewell.

I’m on my 5th month since my application too but haven’t heard anything from them since dec3 that they email my solicitor to submit again my supporting documents, I reiterated and told them we already submitted it last week of October same date with my biometrics taken , and re-submitted what I have on their email address instead. Since then I have not heard anything from them, otherwise my solicitor will email me right away. Effin lockdown slowing down everything

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:29 pm

Its been 3.5 months since I applied for my Mrs FLR FP partner route visa 3rd extension. Done biometrics on 7 October. I even involved my MP to expedite our application, but no use. My MP got given below reply, thought to share it here.

Thank you for your email correspondence of xxxxx with enclosures on behalf of xxxxxxxxxxxxx, about her immigration case.

Our records show that, on xxxxxxxxxxxxxx applied for Leave to Remain (LTR) in the UK on the grounds of private/family life. Applications for LTR on this basis are not subject to a service standard. This is due to their potential complexity, as they tend to rely on Human Rights claims. We appreciate that not all applications can reasonably be described as complex, but this category of application does include our most difficult and complicated cases. The timescale for making a decision is subject to the nature and extent of our enquiries, which will depend on the applicant's individual circumstances. In some cases, it may be necessary for enquiries to be made with agencies outside of UK Visas and Immigration, and we have no control over how long these external checks might take to complete.

xxxxx will appreciate that, in recent months, we have also been obliged to put in place measures to safeguard our staff and those using our services, and restrictions due to Covid-19 pandemic have resulted in unavoidable delays in the processing of applications. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing.

We cannot give a definite indication as to when xxxxxxx application will be concluded, but she may be assured that, as soon as there is an opportunity to progress her case, we will do so. We will contact xxxx in writing once a decision is made or if any further information or evidence is required.

As xxxxx made her application before xxxxxx, when her existing LTR was due to expire, any rights and conditions attached to her leave (including permission to work) would, therefore, have been extended automatically by virtue of section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971.

xxxxx may wish to note that, where a person is unable to provide satisfactory evidence regarding their right to work (e.g. a current passport or Biometric Residence Permit), it is open to employers, or prospective employers, to obtain confirmation of the individual's status by contacting our Employer Checking Service who will check the person's immigration records and provide confirmation whether or not they have permission to work.
N/A

Heartbreakkid
Pakistan

Post by Heartbreakkid » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:56 pm

Gracewell wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:05 pm
Heartbreakkid wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:57 pm
Heartbreakkid wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:40 pm
Gracewell wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:13 pm

I am so happy for you rainbow. I haven’t heard anything yet.
Hi gracewell
Congrats mate,but I haven’t heard yet still waiting
Hi gracewell
Is it your 1st extension under family n private life route.Kindly get back to me.Thanks
No

First under family
Cheers mate misunderstanding I was thinking ur visa granted but that’s not u it’s actually rainbow66.If I heard anything I let u know

Heartbreakkid
Pakistan

Post by Heartbreakkid » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:00 pm

rainbow 66 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:42 pm
Gracewell wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:09 am
rainbow 66 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:00 pm
Heartbreakkid wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:47 pm

Ranbow66
Hello mate have u received any acknowledgment letter from home regarding your application I posted my docs but haven’t received any acknowledgement.Kindly get back to me thanks
Hi Heartbreakkid,
I sent my documents by email. But I post my passport and haven’t received any acknowledgement.did you also send passport?
Hello Rainbow

Just want to know if you have heard anything from the Home office? We share almost the same timeline. Please update us when you hear anything from them.
Hi heartbreak kid,
My visa was granted yesterday under 10 year parent route. Have you got any news yet?
Congrats rainbow66
I haven’t heard yet have u received decision via email or post.Kindly get back to me.Thanks

Mercibocu
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Mercibocu » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:56 am

My Application Flr/fp have been granted on 6th Jan 2021. Made Application on 26th April 2020. Its been a long time but I am thankful to God that he has turn my sadness to happiness. I am a 15years overstayer mum of 3 British children. And now I got my paper at last. Thank you all. :D

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:26 am

Mercibocu wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:56 am
My Application Flr/fp have been granted on 6th Jan 2021. Made Application on 26th April 2020. Its been a long time but I am thankful to God that he has turn my sadness to happiness. I am a 15years overstayer mum of 3 British children. And now I got my paper at last. Thank you all. :D
Congratulations 👏.

Prettymum

Post by Prettymum » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:45 pm

Mercibocu wrote:

Congratulations!!! Am happy for you. I tap into your blessings.

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:36 pm

Mercibocu wrote:
Congratulations

Could you please share your Timeline with us. Thanks
N/A

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:43 pm

Mya101 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:51 pm
Happy new year everybody,I pray this year gives us all our hearts desire.
Please I need advice about renewing my residency but I have a big problem with my Ex and mother of 2 British born,we broke up just over 2 years now,I always pick the kids at school once or twice in a week and we both agree amount of money that I will be giving to support them every month until the first lockdown because I lost my job immediately,so I don’t have permanent job after I working every city I can find job and I missed 2 months of paying and she started blocking me anytime I call to greet the kids and now she don’t want to give me the kids original birth certificate and she don’t want to write letter confirmation all my contributions.it’s my third extension.

Please can someone advice on what to do and if I can do the application myself because everything is so tight now,can’t I afford solicitor and I have a month and half before my leave expiry.

Many thanks
Your case is very simple.
You should take her to the court as you paid for children support. You picking and dropping them to the school. You should contact family lawyer first to take court order for seeing your kids and then apply for your visa

Mercibocu
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Mercibocu » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:17 am

Tier 4 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:36 pm
Mercibocu wrote:
Congratulations

Could you please share your Timeline with us. Thanks
Here is my Timeline
I am a 15years overstayer mum of 3 British children. I applied for FREE WAIVER for the Flr/ fp on March 2020 and was granted in April 24th 2020.
Then Applied for the FLR/FP under my children.
Here are Documents submitted;
Children passport
My qualifications
Letter from school stating I am the primary carer for my children.
Letter from Gp/Hospital
Letter from my two children hospital social worker
All my bank account statement
All my Children bank statements
Letter from their father stating how he's been supportive.
Letter from school parent group
Submitted on April 26th
Biometric done in Sheffield May 26th
Good news on 6th January
Awaiting my biometric card
God is good. I pray for everyone waiting, God will answer ur prayer in Jesus name 🙏

Mercibocu
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Mercibocu » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:21 am

Prettymum wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:45 pm
Mercibocu wrote:

Congratulations!!! Am happy for you. I tap into your blessings.
Thank you do much, Amen sis. God will surely do it before the end of this month in Jesus name 🙏

Mercibocu
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Mercibocu » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:22 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:26 am
Mercibocu wrote:
Congratulations 👏.
Thanks alot. Appreciate, I wish you good news too very soon

murry1222
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by murry1222 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:06 pm

Congratulations

murry1222
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by murry1222 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:21 pm

Hello everybody. This is my first time on the platform.
I made an application to renew my flr fp with my family since Aug 2020 .Upload all documents and attend the appointment on the 22 Sep 2020 and since then i have not heard from the home office. I rang the home office early Jan 2021 and i was told it is not up to 6 month. My employers are already on my neck for right to work.
Does anybody know any email address i can write to .

Many thanks and A big congratulations to all those that have got a positive reply and to those who are still waiting, we will all hear good news soonest.

Usmanshaf
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Usmanshaf » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:01 pm

FLR (FP) Family and Private Life
10 Years Rout
No status before
1 ten year old British Child
2 Children born Back Home

Applied for 4 of us on 22 Sep 2020
Docs emailed 20 Oct 2020
They used old application biometric
Limited leave to remain granted on 13 Jan 2021
30 months visa for both parents and 2 children on 10 year route
No resource to public funds.
Email says BRP will arrive in 7 days by post
Waiting for BRP

skyisthelimitr2020
Newly Registered

Post by skyisthelimitr2020 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:19 pm

Usmanshaf wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:01 pm
10 Years Rout
No status before

Docs emailed 20 Oct 2020
Waiting for BRP
Congratulations

Jeanna955
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Jeanna955 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:11 pm

Usmanshaf wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:01 pm
10 Years Rout
No status before

Docs emailed 20 Oct 2020
Waiting for BRP
Congratulations! Did you apply through a lawyer? I'm in a similar situation but my application has been with HO for 8 months now. Still waiting on a decision.

Usmanshaf
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Usmanshaf » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:58 am

Applied myself online application.

Prettymum

Post by Prettymum » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:07 am

Usmanshaf wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:58 am
Applied myself online application.
Congratulations!!! Please can you clarify... you said you don't have status before and they use the old application biometrics for your visa. Many thanks

Gracewell

Post by Gracewell » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:43 pm

I received a letter from the Sheffield home office department addressed as;

Temporary Migration
U.K. visas and Immigration
Home Office
Level 4 Vulcan House - Steel
6 Millsands
Sheffield
S3 8NU

What does it mean? Why that place? Because I am reading it is the detention centre. Has anyone been granted leave from this department address of the Home Office?

Gracewell

Post by Gracewell » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:25 pm

Please if you have answers can you kindly post here.