ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr(FP) 7 Year Child Application - Update

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ojliaa
Mood:
Pakistan

Flr(FP) 7 Year Child Application - Update

Post by ojliaa » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:06 am

This is a courtesy message to update all affiliated board members regarding FLR-FP Application on the basis of 7 years old child of both Non-EU Parents.
Just want to share a good news that our First-tier Tribunal appeal(heard on 09-02-2017) has been allowed and received the decision on 24-02-2017. Alhamdu Lil Allah! Almighty Allah be very much Thanked!
In the decision letter (dated:22-02-2017,The Home Office (now for permission on the point of law if went against us) has 14 (calendar) days after the date on the written reasons for the decisions. Especially, great thanks to Moderator Obie for his kind guidance throughout. Cheers, Kind Regards --- Ojliaa

grace4drace
Newly Registered

Re: Flr(FP) 7 Year Child Application - Update

Post by grace4drace » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:27 pm

ojliaa wrote:This is a courtesy message to update all affiliated board members regarding FLR-FP Application on the basis of 7 years old child of both Non-EU Parents.
Just want to share a good news that our First-tier Tribunal appeal(heard on 09-02-2017) has been allowed and received the decision on 24-02-2017. Alhamdu Lil Allah! Almighty Allah be very much Thanked!
In the decision letter (dated:22-02-2017,The Home Office (now for permission on the point of law if went against us) has 14 (calendar) days after the date on the written reasons for the decisions. Especially, great thanks to Moderator Obie for his kind guidance throughout. Cheers, Kind Regards --- Ojliaa

Congrats!! Did the HomeOffice reappeal during the 14 days? What was your experience like at the appeal and how were you able to convince the judge that your child couldn't return. Please share your experience and congrats once again.

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:06 pm

Congrats Please share the experience and what are the documents you attached for the application, much appreciated your guidance in this regards

ojliaa
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ojliaa » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:19 pm

grace4drace wrote:
ojliaa wrote:This is a courtesy message to update all affiliated board members regarding FLR-FP Application on the basis of 7 years old child of both Non-EU Parents.

Congrats!! Did the HomeOffice reappeal during the 14 days? What was your experience like at the appeal and how were you able to convince the judge that your child couldn't return. Please share your experience and congrats once again.
Hello! GRACE4DRACE
Thank you very much indeed. Just to update you that the Case worker at post appeal team confirmed on 6th of March that he made a decision not to challenge the decision further and he sent this decision to Home Office to implement. And today we have received the confirmation letter from the Home Office to implement the Judge's decision on our application as soon as possible. Alhamdu Lil Allah! & Almighty Allah be very much Thanked! All the Best of Luck! Best regards ojliaa

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Congratulations Ojliaa. Very happy for you.

Best wishes for the future.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

ojliaa
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ojliaa » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Obie wrote:Congratulations Ojliaa. Very happy for you.

Best wishes for the future.
Thank you very much indeed dear Obie. And really appreciated for your generous guidance and terrific technical approach at every stage of the application and also emotional support during the appeal till being successful. I learnt a lot from your board and concluded In The Long Run; "If We Can't Handle Stress, We Can't Handle Success" All the Best of luck for all affiliated board members and Best Wishes for all its great moderator team...! Best Regards Ojliaa

s_saini
India

Post by s_saini » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi

Could you please let us know, what documents you include in your application.

Regards
SAt

ojliaa
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ojliaa » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:58 pm

s_saini wrote:Hi

Could you please let us know, what documents you include in your application.

Regards
SAt
Hi! bus & s_saini
Firstly, just to let you know that we both parents are Non-EU and we provided the long list of all following documents relevant to our circumstances with this FLR-FP Application on the basis of 7 years & 2 months old child. Secondly, please must read Section-15 regarding all concerning documents of the FLR-FP Application. https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 2-2016.pdf

immigration-for-family-members/flr-o-di ... 11300.html

1.All passports (current & previous) for each applicant (main applicant & all dependants)

2.Biometrics Residence Permit (BRP) for each family member.

3.Two passport size photos for each applicant.

4.Bank statements (& payslips) for last 3 months.

5.Six items as proof of address upto 2/7 years.

6.Marriage certificate.

7.Evidence to support our claim that me & my spouse (partner) with children can't live together outside the UK due to child's roots/links of social, cultural and educational and also of language barrier in back country.

8.Doctor's/Hospital letters of each family especially for children of same postal/home address.

9.School/Nursery letters of each child's name on it for home address.

10.WHO report (+social worker report) for insurmountable circumstances about our origin country.

11.Council tax letters/bills for each year upto seven+ years.

12.All utility bills of gas/electricity/water & home phone like virgin media etc.

13.All P60 forms for each year and current job reference letter.

14.Birth certificates with parent's names on it for all children.

15.All documents/progress reports from the school for children.

16. Tenancy agreement documents for all years.

17.Pictures with friend's family and letters which support the FLR-FP Application.

I hope it will help and all the best of luck! Cheers Kind Regards Ojliaa

ojliaa
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ojliaa » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:21 am

bus wrote:Congrats Please share the experience and what are the documents you attached for the application, much appreciated your guidance in this regards
Hi!
BUS & S_SAINI
Hopefully, you have seen my previous post regarding documents for FLR-FP Application.
Here is given complete Timeline for my FLR-FP Application on the basis of 7 years old child of both Non-EU Parents.

1.FLR-FP Application sent to HO;
Dated:30-05-15
Received by HO;02-06-15

2.Money was taken out by HO;
Dated:08-06-15

3.Acknowledgement & Biometrics Letters for all family;
Dated:08-07-15
Received on;09-07-15

4.Missing information about biometrics at Page-43 of 59 requested for youngest child;
Received on;09-07-15

5.Missing information about biometrics at Page-43 of 59 sent to HO;
Dated:21-07-15
Received by HO;22-07-15

6.Biometrics done (only parents);
Dated:27-07-15

7.Non-Relayed (Bad barcode) Biometrics letters of both children sent to HO;
Dated:28-07-15
Received by HO;29-07-15

8.New Biometrics Letters of both children;
Dated:14-08-15
Received on;15-08-15

9.Biometrics done (both children);
Dated:01-09-15

10.Home Office refused this FLR-FP Application and granted a right of appeal to FTT on the basis of Human Rights claim, on;
Dated:16-09-2015
Received on;18-09-2015

11.First Tier Tribunal deducted fee for Hearing on;
Dated:15-01-2016

12.Notice of hearing (To be heard on 09-02-2017) of appeal from First-tier Tribunal received on;
Dated:12-10-2016

13.On the 9th February 2017 our First-tier Tribunal appeal was heard and following this hearing the Judge has allowed our application for further leave to remain in the UK and received the decision on;
Dated:24-02-2017

14.Home office sent a letter and confirmed that they aim to implement the Judge's decision on our application as soon as possible (still waiting for BRP), received on;
Dated:10-03-2017

Best Regards Ojliaa

ojliaa
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ojliaa » Fri May 19, 2017 7:14 am

ojliaa wrote:
bus wrote:Congrats Please share the experience and what are the documents you attached for the application, much appreciated your guidance in this regards
Hi!
BUS & S_SAINI
Hopefully, you have seen my previous post regarding documents for FLR-FP Application.
Here is given complete Timeline for my FLR-FP Application on the basis of 7 years old child of both Non-EU Parents.

Received by HO;02-06-15

Received on;09-07-15

4.Missing information about biometrics at Page-43 of 59 requested for youngest child;
Received on;09-07-15

Received by HO;22-07-15

Received by HO;29-07-15

Received on;15-08-15

10.Home Office refused this FLR-FP Application and granted a right of appeal to FTT on the basis of Human Rights claim, on;
Received on;18-09-2015

12.Notice of hearing (To be heard on 09-02-2017) of appeal from First-tier Tribunal received on;

13.On the 9th February 2017 our First-tier Tribunal appeal was heard and following this hearing the Judge has allowed our application for further leave to remain in the UK and received the decision on;

14.Home office sent a letter and confirmed that they aim to implement the Judge's decision on our application as soon as possible (still waiting for BRP), received on;

Best Regards Ojliaa
Almighty Allah be very very much Thanked...
Alhamdu Lil Allah!
Good News.....
We have received our new Visa BRP Cards on;
Dated:17-05-2017
Validity is 30 months (2.5 years).
Valid from:15-05-2017 Until:15-11-2019
Allah Ka Lakh Lakh Karam Aur Shukar Hai....
Thank you very much once again to Mr Obie who helped us at every stage of the application and also best wishes for all the affiliated members of this board. It was really very stressful time and long journey (350 Days) but completed patiently & successfully. All the Best of Luck for all other board members awaiting for their decisions.
Best Regards Ojliaa

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 am

ojliaa wrote:
ojliaa wrote:
Hi!
BUS & S_SAINI

Received by HO;02-06-15

Received on;09-07-15

Received on;09-07-15

Received by HO;22-07-15

Received by HO;29-07-15

Received on;15-08-15

Received on;18-09-2015

Best Regards Ojliaa
Almighty Allah be very very much Thanked...
Alhamdu Lil Allah!
Good News.....
We have received our new Visa BRP Cards on;
Dated:17-05-2017
Validity is 30 months (2.5 years).
Valid from:15-05-2017 Until:15-11-2019
Allah Ka Lakh Lakh Karam Aur Shukar Hai....
Thank you very much once again to Mr Obie who helped us at every stage of the application and also best wishes for all the affiliated members of this board. It was really very stressful time and long journey (350 Days) but completed patiently & successfully. All the Best of Luck for all other board members awaiting for their decisions.
Best Regards Ojliaa

Hi Friend

I will really appreciate if you could give me some suggestions.

I also have appeal hearing and the refusal which i am served states "there are no insurmountable obstacle for my wife to continue life in my home country"

Could you please let me know what sort of questions you were asked at FTT

I will be becoming father (1st) in october InshAllah , and assuming my wife is british i will have a british child before the hearing date which will be some time in january , feb next year, i received court ack in dec 2016 and still waiting for a hearing date

Please reply

Thnx

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri May 19, 2017 11:24 am

COngratulations to you and family Ojliaa. Glad that all went well for you.

Wish you all the very best for the future.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Layla_K
Newly Registered

Post by Layla_K » Mon May 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Dear Ojliaa,

First of all Congratulations!! :D :D Really happy for you as I am in the same situation now.

I have just lodged our application FLR(FP). My son has been here for almost 9 years and is now 17 years old (started his A Levels this year). Both me and husband are from a non-EU country and have always been in the country legally and meet the financial requirements.

:?:
I have 4 questions. You mentioned among the documents that you've sent the following:

"7.Evidence to support our claim that me & my spouse (partner) with children can't live together outside the UK due to child's roots/links of social, cultural and educational and also of language barrier in back country."

1) What evidence can you provide to prove your son doesn't speak his original country's language. My son cannot read or write his country's language, but only speak colloquial Arabic dialect . So how can you prove that he doesn't know Arabic and that there will be a language barrier? Is there a test that can be done? Can you please elaborate here, please please.

Also, you mentioned that you provided a:

"WHO report (+social worker report) for insurmountable circumstances about our origin country."

2) Did you send the 'social worker report' with the initial FLR(FP) application or did you send this later in the appeal bundle?

3) Does the HO accept such reports of WHO, Amnesty, HRW etc.?

4) and finally did you need a solicitor for the appeal process? or is that a straightforward process and just relied on the board here?

Awaiting your reply and thank you.

Layla

angel80p
Newly Registered

Post by angel80p » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:44 pm

[quote="Obie"]

Hi Obie,

I would like to know few details of what kind of letters we have to submitt from Social worker for Flr(FP) 7 Year Child Application for good results.
Kindly explain.

Thanks